Anime & Manga Anybody read 1/2 Prince?

[QUOTE="Cynical Soiree]Who is your favorite character? :)

[/QUOTE]
Oh geez... I've forgotten their names really should reread it idk I guess the first elf you meet? (The one who flirted a lot with prince)

Oh gosh yes. Gui was hilarious!

I think I liked Wicked the most. All of the characters had wonderful traits that I could adore them for but Wicked stuck out just a bit for me.

Heh, yeah.

One of my least characters would have to be Sunshine. He just really didn't stand out to me, or seem anything special

I love 1/2 Prince! Gui was my favourite, he is just so cute and handsome and and *dies*

Am I the only one though that hated the ending? It was so sudden, and I am not a fan of mpreg. Seriously, why mpreg? And how did she choose between Gui and Wicked? One second they're fighting, the next it's suddenly the future and she's with one of the guys. Everyone is suddenly all lovey dovey without explanation. It really pissed me off.

I was fine with the ending--if anything I was still crying about the lord of life to even care. That was touching.

I read it until about chapter 50

Then I stumbled upon a site with the entire novel on it and it opened on one of the last chapters.... So I suddenly knew the entire ending and then I no longer found it fun to read. Shame...

It already ended? Wait - it has a novel?!

I've always loved that manga! I kept on reading it every single night, but stopped way back. I thought I'd wait for it to be completed before re-reading from the beginning. Q w Q BUT, I rememer Gui too well~ <3 I remember going all doki-doki whenever I see him on a panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back