Another idea

Kaine

Auburn Mystery
Sailor moon.

Well not quite. I was looking at some art today for dA and i saw some sailor moon stuff and i thought.

What if we had an RP where we were normal. Could activate powers in a time of need. powers are cool, but do something utterly strange to you and give you a totally metrosexual uniform and the plot was to simply foil crime and a dark evil lord set on world domination?

Setting would be more comical than anything. but i think it might have potential. Any ideas and input? I swear i would keep this one going. And ill put decent plot into it.

Oh... Em... Gee...

*has keeled over and died laughing* xD !

*had the image of men running around the streets of Tokyo wearing frilly skirts and shouting "We are the Defenders of love and justice~! Surrender villains~!"*

very interesting idea kaine, you could have said power rangers too cause they are kinda of the same...i think....i don't it's been awhile since i watched both of them.....but the idea is basic and leaves it open for the RPs a bit.

*makes michi regret having the image by dressing up in a frilly skirts and shouting "We are the Defenders of love and justice~! Surrender villains~!"*

FYI if i wasn't so secure about my masculinity i wouldn't do this *spins around in his frilly skirt* =w=

*regrets it deeply* T_T Omg... The skirts flew up! *is scarred for life*

xD Lol Oka~

Plus an RP like this would work well with a style similar to WW... Where the RPers just come up with random fantastical adventures against big bad bad guys ouo...

I like it.

And not just because I had the mental image of a bunch of overly endowed teenage girls doing the very thing Michi thought of a bunch of men doing.

:3

Anyways, I'm all for a good laugh, and this looks like it'll provide one.

skirts are awesome. if you want to sign up tobi, its called Summoning Force [sU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back