Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
so shall i introduce myself to the class??? or am i already in there?
Just go with the flow. It's currently lunch right now so the students are scattered around the school

he7 , when is the Rp gonna start START cuz I know it already did , but only three people have posted there but like 14 other people have signed up....or are we planning on getting entire A-2 class?

Oh the rp already started. After I had 'liked' your CS then you were free to rp. Sorry for any confusions. I seem to not have been clear with the instructions

No I knew it had already strarted..... no I hadnt been getting any notifications about posts even tho Im watching the thread >.< I just checked the RP and am now massively behind

alright , The site that I was on when I learned to RP , you could 'Subscribe' to a thread , and you were notified every-time there's a new post in one of your subscribed threads .-.

Sorry I'm gonna post real wuick trying to get a good design down...

Hello I'm ready to post but I don't really understand whats going on can some of you tell me whats going on at the current moment so i can join in?

So far everyone has their dorm assignments ((it's in the OOC chat right now)) it's lunch time right now and so everyone is just conversing with one another. 3 students Riika, Ryu, and Haru are outside Ryu ans Haru are fighting for fun, Jean, Yumi, Jethro, Gurīn-sensei, Rayisho, Kaede, and Connor are in the classroom. Jean is on her laptop, Gurīn is talking to Rayisho, Kaede, Jethro, Yumi, and Connor are talking each other. Emiko and Kazue are in the dorm house scoping things out. @True Queen Ashe

Just to remind people that read my posts, I attach music to the little music notes you see on the post. I like finding music that matches up best with the scene and try to tag that in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back