• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ancient Order of Angels

babyjoker36610

Twilight incarnate.

newbanner2_zps54f8019f.png

Please Press Play Before Reading.

[media]

[/media]
"Time for the next generation to step up to their destiny."

Introduction

Deep in the Grand Library of Vista aerea del Monasterio de El Escorial, The Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Kunchen was beginning his average daily duties as a monk. For he was the head librarian in this place of vast knowledge, Kunchen knew every title of every book in the library. He has had the same duties and responsibilities since he became a monk well over sixty years ago. As he walked in between the shelves, he discovered a book he had never seen. This was of course odd due to the fact that he didn't order any new books and no new book had been delivered in the last year. The book was covered in dust and spider webs. As he picked of the book with interest he began to cough. As he opened the book breaking the spider webs apart a cloud of dust flew into his face causing him to cough even more.

Once the cloud cleared he blew the rest of the dust from the page and began to read.
"Long ago after the age of Pangaea, a council was created in Caelum right after the great split of the continents. This council was called the Ancient Order of the Angels and consisted of seven Seraphim. These Seraphim were sent to Earth with a mission. This mission was to not only protect the humans from the entities that linger in the dark, but to also make them completely unaware of things that may harm them. After the Seraphim council had completely exorcised the entities that walked upon the earth, some however have experienced these entities, which is why humans have the idea of such things. To keep the bloodline intact, the Seraphim mated with humans in secret. This resulted in the falling of some angels. Everyone that tied to them in this manor was either a Throne, human with special abilities, or the next generation of the order. After time, the gift of being the next heir of the order began to skip a generation now turning to every other generation to guard the Earth and its inhabitants from evil. A new threat begins to arise and it is time for the next generation to step up to their destiny." Kunchen lifted his head from the book. Time for the next generation to step up to their destiny.

At that point the book turned to dust and the ground began to shake. A roar of terror filled the monastery. The monastery began to fall apart. After the commotion had subsided the monastery had almost completely fallen into a fault in the ground.

The time is now to stand up against this evil. The order is looking for chosen ones to defend the world with their very lives. Which side will you choose? The decision is left up to you.

Plot

The demons are rising again after centuries of no demon activity. It is up to the New Found Order to not only discover their powers and legacy, but to also to stop the demon uprising. The duties of the Angels are to expel/exorcise the demons, send spirits to Caelum, protect humans from being possessed, and discover the reason and demons behind the new uprising.

Eventually when rp picks up there will be many expansions and updates.

Hominibus (Human Dimension)

Barcelona, Spain

barcelona1_zps314a7f24.jpg

barcelona_a_lo_drive_7931_630x1_zpsff4786f9.jpg

Barcelona-Ville11_zps14ee62c1.jpg

Barcelona-Tourist-Map-6_zps24a3173d.jpg

Caelum (Angel Dimension)

1137243-bigthumbnail.jpg

Infernus (Demon Dimension)

video%20games%20hell%20artwork%20mmorpg%202126x1200%20wallpaper_www.knowledgehi.com_29.jpg

Sanctuary of Monastery

20121007_151650.jpg

Aerial View of Monastery.

Abbey_of_Montserrat_04.jpg

8014727790_9b8d4cf4b2_z.jpg

Rules

Check back constantly as more rules are going to be added.

• Most important rule is use common sense and so no God modding/Trolling/Auto Hitting and so on. Also no racist or sexist comments! if you have a problem with someone because of either of these then don't say anything and if you just have a general problem with them take it to PM or just say nothing at all and deal with it like an Adult

• No one liners. We want at least five well written lines. Please have correct grammar, spelling, ect. If you can't find three full sentences to write don't post at that time.

• No arguing in the IC or OOC! if you have a problem with someone take it to PM cause it isn't our problem! IF it concerns something to do with our rp or a fight still take it to pm and bring a GM into the equation to sort the situation out. I don't want to see people arguing over the OOC or IC and making a load of trouble for us and everyone else.

• Any questions you have ask a GM and they will answer them.

• No OOC in the IC! Only exception is along side an RP post but even that we don't like so try keep it all in OOC.

• You may create up to three characters. You may ask to create more but must have approval of all GM's. Please be able to handle all the characters you are approved to create.

• All role playing must be in third person. Please no "I walked in" either put the character's name or he/she. Only exception is in quotation.

• Before you sign up please make sure you are going to be active in the RP or let us know beforehand anything you think we should know. Any inactivity for longer than three days without notice will result in a character kill off and replacement.

• Keep cursing to a minimum to insure the respect of other RPers. Only words allowed are Shit, Damn, and Ass. Unless you are a demon, but still keep to minimumal verbage due to respect.

• All thought or telepathy please have in Italics. All outspoken words please have in "Quotation Marks."

• All Rpnation rules apply.

• Most importantly have fun

To insure you have read the rules please place a + and your user name on your character sheet if you decide to join.

babyjoker36610 updated Ancient Order of Angels with a new update entry:

Will be starting this evening.

FrontLine and Myself are very happy with all of the character sheets. Today unfortunately both FrontLine and Myself are busy between work, school, and family issues. However, later on this evening the RP will begin. Can't wait to see what happens. Also NPCs' will be free forum just pay attention to what the person before you say's or does with the NPC. Please keep up with the NPC's personality.
Please keep an eye out we are still accepting new characters. If the RP progresses like FrontLine...
Read the rest of this update entry...

The Start of it All

"Your attention please this is your pilot speaking, due to an unforseen event that has taken place near Barcelona we will have to land in Madrid-Barajas Airport sorry for your inconvenience." After hearing the news everybody on the plane began to express their feelings. With all the commotion going on Heru was suddenly awakened. "W....w....whats going on have we gotten to Barcelona yet?" He said wiping the drool off his face. He looks out the window, what's going on out there? He says to himself while squinting his eyes. He looks over to see if he could find Gil but as always he is M.I.A. "You have got to be kidding me I'm going to miss my connection!" One passenger said angrily. "A connection? I'm going to miss my sons wedding." Said another. "Huh?" Heru says to himself in confusion.

"Attention passengers we are now arriving at Madrid-Barajas Airport, If you could please remain in your seat as we are about to land. The weather currently is Sunny with a hint of afternoon showers." Heru instantly gets up he looks out the window to see where the plane was headed. Heru thought maybe he had gotten on the wrong plane. "Where in the hell is Gil?" He says to himself looking around. "Sit down kid didn't the guy just say we were laaaanding? weren't you listening boy?" The passenger behind him said with condescending tone. Heru looked at him coldly and said "Well.....well so you do speak, I thought that since you were so far into your 'Videos' you didn't really pay attention. My mistake, Oh yeah and next time try and turn it down a bit we don't want anybody hearing your insecurities now do we?" Heru slowly turned around and fastened his seat belt. He turns toward the the window; while he was looking out the window he over heard two flight attendants talking about a supposed terrorist act on a church near Barcelona. He tries to lean over and listen but is instantly cut off. "No way......" He thinks to himself.

(Let us begin)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really I can't even go to the bathroom without you getting into a fight with everyone on the plane Heru?" Gil said as he appeared at the edge of the seat in front of Heru. "I tried to wake you, but you wouldn't budge." He stated as he seated. Maybe if you weren't such a hard sleeper then you would have heard what exactly was going on. "So the flight attendants were talking about an attack on a local monastery. Somehow the building had sank half way into the ground. They still don't know what caused it." Gil quickly pulled out his phone. "Here look," he pulled up a video of the incident on his phone.

"Today a strange terrorist attack on a monastery in Spain. The building sank half way into the ground. Authorities are still puzzled how the building was able to be destroyed like this. Here is some of the footage." The announcer pointed out as the news station played the video. "Wait," Gil said pausing the video. "Do you see that? What is that? It looks like someone in a costume on the scene." he pointed at the screen and waited on Heru's response.

Sidwy reclined in her chair of stone and bone. The air was putrid with a scent similar to rotted flesh mixed with volcanic sulfurs, this was the smell of home. "It's been a while since I've killed anything, Hesperus," she said out loud to her sickly-looking pet, who was curled up in a corner of a room. "These days have been so long, and I'm so incredibly bored. No pandemics, no destruction, no humans screaming in terror, I may be losing my touch." She stood and strode across the rocky floor in long and genteel steps. "I haven't even been down to torture any human souls in the dungeons, there haven't been any interesting new ones and I'm tired of the old playthings." Her ghastly hand stroked the creature's misshapen and rotting head, though it had always been so, the decay never got any worse, or better. "Would you like to go visit Homnibus again, Hesperus?"

Sidwy was interrupted by an imp-like creature who burst through the door and appeared to immediately trip and fall flat on his face, though it was obviously intentional, he was bowing out of respect. "Excuse me, your highness, I am not intending to intrude. I bring an urgent report." She knew he was just a messenger, so this is where she would get some amusement for now. "How dare you come in unnanounced!" she yelled, then turned and winked at Hesperus, who was watching her balefully. She stood directly over this imp, kicked him once, though he remained face-down, "Do not waste my time, trash, deliver your message or I'll throw you into The Scourging Pit," here she added another kick for emphasis. The miserable creature whimpered at the blows, but remained prostrate, "I-It's your legion, m'lady." She glared down at him, her legion, her army of underling demons, was not something she took lightly, she stooped and grabbed the imp by one of his horns and pulled him up to look her eye to eye. "Yes," she said coldly, "Go on." "M'lady, y-you're e-entire second and third battalions have... v-vanished!" he shrieked out.

"WHAT?!" she shrieked, shaking the miserable creature in her hands, "Where?! How?!" It shuddered and closed its eyes, shielding it's face from her glare with his hands, "I... I don't know h-how, but th-they appear to be in th-the... Human Realm!" Theses last two words were a miserable cry, as Sidwy guessed the answer before he spoke it and had thrown him across the room. He crashed into the wall and vanished in a puff of smoke, as though he had simply been recalled to whoever had sent him. She turned to Hesperus, "Who could have ordered my legions... MY legions to go to the human world?" She was pacing back and forth, gesturing in every direction in disgust. "Come, precious, we're going to find the others."

Morbi Praenuntia, the horseman of famine was on his way to see an esteemed colleague of his. He meditated with his legs crossed and his hands intertwined, patiently awaiting arrival to Sidwy's throne. As the flaming horses carrying the carriage to its destination trotted along, Morbi successfully relaxed his mind. The carriage carried on, for about ten minutes when it came to a halt. The demon continued his meditation and after arriving the fire imp directed the horses wanted to notify the meditating demon that he had arrived at his destination but, he feared he would be struck down for interrupting him. The imp heard Morbi's demonic voice piercing his consciousness. It was obviously done through telekinesis. "Do not fear... I will not kill you... yet.", followed by demonic laughter, was the last thing the imp heard before turning around to Morbi standing directly behind him. The imp muttered in a frightened tone, "I will wait here in the case that you would like a ride back". "Splendid", Morbi replied as he exited the carriage, with two heavy thumps.

The seven-foot tall demon slowly approached Sidwy, greeting her. "Greetings Sidwy, I heard that you recently lost two of your battalions...". Before she had the chance to respond he continued, "You are not alone, one of my battalions was also sent to the human realm, I am sure that the master has something planned for them. Anyway... How are you?". The words came out slowly and prolounged, as Morbi stopped to stand in front of her awaiting her response.

Her exit from her domicile, she couldn't call it a house, more like a small castle, was met with an unexpected appearance of Morbi, the Famine Chief. She looked down at him, being more than an entire foot taller than him, though she mentally saw him as an equal. He mentioned her missing battalions and she began to exclaim "So, you're the..." but he continued, explaining how he too had lost some of his minions to Hominus. At the mention of the master, she stiffened. She had only encountered... it, there was no other way to picture it, rarely, and always, its form was shrouded in shadows and pure malicious energy. It did not reveal itself to many, even its lieutenants, and not many wished it would. Morbi continued, asking how she was, "Considering I have lost a large portion of my forces, seemingly at random, and with no explanation, it's a wonder I haven't struck down a small nation with an epidemic yet." She said this with a smile, Morbi was one she could be at ease around, his natural aura of warmongering seemed to calm her, as she knew that it was only time before he caused some disaster and she could use it as amusement. After all, pestilence comes before famine, and disease follows shortly behind, so either way, he kept her busy and entertained.

"What are your plans next, Famine?" she said, using his title rather than his name in order to procure a sense of duty. If he was simply Morbi, he may decide to do something about it eventually. But, if she convinced him that his role as Famine was at stake, he may do something rash, and exciting.

Heru looks at the screen and acts as if he sees nothing. He goes upside Gil's head and plays it off knowing he really saw something. "Your always finding something that's not there Gil, you have got to stop that." Heru says. "It has been a pleasure flying with you all and sorry for your inconvenience." The pilot says over the speaker. "You may exit to your left and you have a great day." The flight attendant follows up. Heru feels uneasy about what he saw on the video. It was strange and looked funny, he tried not to think about it because he had to worry about how he is gonna get to class the next morning. He looks back for Gil but couldn't find him amongst the crowd, he waited at the end the hall for him. While he waited he glanced over at the tv to look at the news. He began to walk over to it to listen to it. *Breaking news* "We have devastating news coming out of Spain today....A monastery was subject to a terrorist attack today it's unknown at this time if their were any casualties....we will have more when this story develops."

Heru looked at the tv and begin to feel terrible. He was always the one to feels other people's feelings. It was like he could feel the monks himself. He ran to nearest trash can and puked. "Wow didn't know that story would affect me so much, what person would do something like that!" He says to himself as he walks over to a bench. Heru lays down cause it seemed like forever waiting for Gil. "Your attention please.....all flights to Barcelona have been delayed when we receive more information we will try our best to relay it to you thanks and welcome to Madrid-Barajas Airport." Heru then loos at his watch and tries his best to quickly find Gil.

Morbi wasn't used to being called Famine but, he overlooked the detail and progressed the conversation. "Well... I was planning on heading to Hominibus dimension in search of my missing-". He was interrupted by his imp companion. "Sir... I have to return to my family, may I leave now". Morbi shot an evil glare at him, with a uneasy grin. "Sure you can leave..." The horseman responded before grabbing the imp by his legs and arms. The imp screeched, "Sir, PLEASE STOP!!!". The demon continued and ripped the imp in half, splattering blood and gore all over the floor. "I'll have someone clean that up for you." Morbi said as he continued eating the imps legs and holding the imp torso in the other hand.

Chewing on his food, Morbi continued. "As I was saying... I'm planning on going to the human dimension in search of my lost battalion. Considering that they don't have the ability to display themselves as humans, the streets are probably in havoc right about now..." He paused to began eating the imps torso. "We all know how much I love havoc, don't we? Why don't you join me on my journey?".

((OOC; Kiss your clean floors goodbye. > :D ))

"Sorry, Grandfather called. For some reason he was checking on me. He knew of the attack even though they weren't showing it on the news in the states." Gil told Heru as he was walking up towards him. "He wouldn't tell me how he knew either but he did tell us both to be careful and if we see anything strange run. Then he said he had to talk to your grandmother and hung up in my face. Don't you think that is strange?" he added on before getting distracted by the news on the tv.

"Did they say anything else?" he asked while waiting on Heru to show him some kind of attention. Gil then looked back at the television. The station was showing the clip again and the figure he had seen before appeared again. "Look there it is again don't tell me you can't see it again." he stated this time more angrily than he spoke before. This was odd since Gil never really showed his emotions while so many other people were around.

Sidwy winced slightly at the sight of her peer tearing into the imp's frail body. She felt no pity for the being itself, but it was more for the fact that this unexpected ravenous hunger struck without warning. I guess that being the Chief of Famine must make you awfully hungry yourself. "I didn't even know that imps could have families, I thought the just spawned from cursed rocks," She smiled warily at him, and kicked aside a discarded arm with her gaunt foot, then reached forward and grabbed his head by a horn, forcefully pulling his gaze up to meet hers, "If you ever make such a mess inside of my castle grounds again, I'll have you clean every last drop with your detached tongue, Chief horseman or no." She said this as a half-tease, she knew it would happen again, so she released him, letting him continue his gruesome meal, "As it was, I planned on going to Homnibus anyway, this is a convenient excuse. Are the others informed or has this been kept quiet so far? Never mind, we should let them know anyway, they should be easy enough to find." She concluded, tapping her foot impatiently, "When you're quite finished, of course."

@xLegion (as we start adding people to our groups, I'll add tags so it's clear who is in the group and who is being talked to :) )

Diblo summon himself from the shadows of Sidwy's throne room. Diablo spoke nothing yet, he just stood there slouching as always, hearing what others wished to speak. Shortly he began to laugh, they seemed to have lost parts of their battalion while Diablo had offered all of his own. " Why so sad about the loss of a few ? Do we even need them? " he asked. Diablo never cared for it to rule over a kingdom or not, he just wished to see more and more wars. Diablo smiled beneath his mask. " Might I join your crusade, its been a while since i visited human realm myself. " he added. " It would be a bliss if I could bring a third world war, its fun seeing the puny humans kill each other " he commented. Diablo might seem the weakest in his slouching form but he was one of the deadliest when he was raged and had been the destruction of many a civilization.

Morbi dropped the remains of the imp on the floor and rubbed his recently man-handled horn. He snapped his fingers and a new imp dragged itself out of the ground. "What do you need master?" The imp asked very readily before seeing what looked to be the remains of an eaten imp on the floor. "Clean this mess, before you end up like your buddy over here", he said as the imp got to work without hesitation. Morbi continued talking to his colleges. "Greetings Diablo and of course you may join me in my journey. I always love the company of some with... Similar personality traits to me." He grinned wickedly, knowing that he truly appreciated men like Diablo and would aid in the majority of his activities if asked. Morbi continued. "Also I would like to note that I am not sad about my lost battalion. I need a decent amount of men, if I'm going to entertain myself all day".

Sure that Diablo knew exactly what he meant, he turned back to Sidwy. "Some fire imps tend to gather and called themselves family, it's weird, I know. We should go to get Death and then we can begin our journey... The four horsemen going on an exhibition into the human dimension... I can't wait!". Morbi had been starved of decent entertainment and this journey might be exactly what he needs.

@Stickdom @divyansh

"Ah, Diablo, how nice of you to join us, we were just about to come look for you." She disliked his habit of appearing from nowhere, but his personality of War was simply that way, here in a moment and a destructive blow, then gone away leaving only devastation in its wake. "Still, the humans have this habit of knocking on a door, I think it adds a nice touch, you should try it sometime."

She saw Morbi summon an imp to clean up the mess he had left, and she stood over him, towering at least six feet above his head, watching him as he scoured each bit with a small flame in his hands. "This is why I want my battalions back, Diablo. Simply because you are a one-Infernos-army doesn't mean you can win every fight. Sometimes, several perfectly placed seeds can uproot a tree faster than an axe can chop it down." She enjoyed using metaphors if the human world, it was fascinating to pick apart their minds, usually after they had stopped working, of course. "I propose that we leave for the Homnibus as soon as we are ready, Death frequently goes there anyway, so we should be able to find him there rather than here. Should we bring any of the Centurions with us? They may be getting restless down here, I think having a few with us would be a treat for them."

@divyansh @xLegion

" Well It seems I was missed " he said smiling as he said so. Daiblo was indeed welcomed, though this time with demons like him instead of puny humans who seek war. " I don't need to win a fight, I can just make my adversaries fight each other " he said with a demonic grin. " Well we could use death for the matter and I doubt I will require Personal assistant like a Centurion, my aura might just cause a feud between them " he said giving out a laugh. " Well it would surely be fun seeing the Centurions scuffle around.

Diablo was indeed interested in resurfacing but which one should he send on a war this time. Should it be the Americans or maybe the British. It was always fun to see those being who resembled ants in Diablo's eyes fight. " Well where might we stay in the mortal realm " he asked curiously.

Morbi quickly chimed in. "I don't know about you guys but, as one of the four horsemen, I say that I should enjoy my stay. I will be staying in a condominium that I will requisition from some worthless human". He paused shortly and continued. "Regardless where you guys decide to stay, I will contact you through telekinesis". The imp looked up at him finished the cleaning up the mess. "Master, I've finished cleaning". "Good, now stop pestering me", the demon said as he punted the imp across the room with ridiculous force. The imp hit the wall and splattered leaving more blood and gore. Morbi began dying of laughter at the sight. "These imps are so fun to play with. I can't even imagine what the humans will be like". On this note Morbi sunk into the floor slowly, finishing up his dialogue with the others. "I will be in my hometown... Barcelona, Spain. I apologize for being so messy Sidwy, I will leave you this imp to clean up the mess". He snapped creating another imp, as he disappeared into the ground, with no trace of ever being there besides the pile of blood and gore created on the wall.

Morbi arose into the late night streets of Barcelona, Spain. He could sense a great amount of evil, lurking about in the streets of this city. He was standing in the center of a park, next to a fountain. No humans were around to witness his rather paranormal entrance. His human form bothered him so much, as he hated humans. Morbi's human form was very out of the ordinary, as he carried around a rather large Ōdachi. Luckily for him, humans weren't capable of seeing the weapon unless he allowed them to, which he would rather do. It was a good tactic for keeping the human police force from pestering him. Not that human weapons were of any threat to him. "Earth is such a pitiful place." he said to himself before sitting on a bench waiting for any others that might have decided to follow him. He reclined, with his right leg overlapping the left and his arms resting on the top of the bench. He let out a brief sigh and looked out on the world... thinking of all the mouth-watering entertainment.

Morbi waited for about half an hour before growing impatient. He got up from his bench and began looking for his new earthly residence. He wandered the streets aimlessly, stumbling on what seemed to be a large condominium complex. A large yellow and red sign outside the building read "Barcelona's Finest Housing", with a representation of a man grinning and gesturing to the building. "Seems suitable." He thought to himself as he wandered through the large black, glass double doors. He approached the main desk and began to speak with the human behind the counter. "I'd would like your finest room.", He said with a hint of aggression. "Our finest room is currently occupied, sorry. Would you like another room?". Morbi looked at the frail, fragile human with a look that hinted that he was about to kill him. "No... Can you take me up to look at the room?" the demon asked with even more aggression. "No." The human responded. "COULD YOU AT LEAST TELL ME THE GODDAMN NUMBER!?" the angered demon shouted, while trying not to murder the man. "Two-hundred and Fifty-Five at the top floor, sir." "Thank you." Morbi walked over to the elevator and hit the call button. "This is why I hate my human form." He thought to himself. "Not intimidating enough." The elevator landed on the ground floor with a ding and Morbi stepped inside. He hit sixty-four, the top floor of the building and the elevator began ascension.

The elevator stopped at the top floor, as a man tried to step inside. Morbi pushed him aside and walked out into the hallway. It was covered in vanilla wallpaper and looked, the exact opposite of modern. He walked up the hallway to room two-hundred and fifty-five, knocking on the door. "Who is it?" a woman's voice question. "Room service.", he said in his most pleasant voice. "But, I didn't order room service." she said as she opened the door and she saw nothing. Morbi was now invisible, hidden from the human eye, as he stepped into her room. She closed the door without knowing that she had just let a demon into her condo. "Wierd." The woman said as she walked over to the door and took a seat at the dinner table. Just as she sat down, Morbi grabbed the mans shoulders and possessed him. The mans eyes turn pitch black and his voice grew deeper than it used to be. The frightened woman, got up from the table and ran to the door were she was grabbed by the now incredibly strong man. He grabbed her by the waist and she screamed for help as he put his hand over her mouth. The man ran to the nearby balcony door, still holding the woman by her waist and dove over the edge. Morbi saw the mans perspective from first person up until the very end... A bloody splatter. They seemed to be trending for him today. Morbi walked out into the hallway and made himself visible once again, as he headed to the elevator. He hit the call button and the elevator immediately opened. He stepped in and hit the button for the ground floor. The elevator began it's decent.

After another elevator ride, Morbi stepped out and walked towards the counter. "Sir, I just went up to room two-hundred and fifty-five. Everyone's told me it isn't occupied and I can't seem to find the residents. They weren't in their room." he said in a calm pleasant tone to the human. "If there really isn't anyone there, you can give me your credit card number and I will be pleased to give you the key". The man went and checked the room. It turned out to actually be unoccupied so, he decided that Morbi could surely get the room. "I am sorry for the bad service sir, this usually doesn't happen. You can get the room... Now what is your credit card number again?" after affect of possessing the man was having all of his memories for a short-time. This worked out for the greater good and Morbi gave the man behind the counter, the diner guest credit card number. It came up as valid and the man handed the demon the key. "Enjoy your stay." the man said, while Morbi walked back to the elevator. He rode the elevator up to the top floor once more and approached room two-hundred and fifty-five. The key worked and Morbi walked into the room, fully examining it. "After a bit of interior decorating, I'm sure this room will be suited to me." He thought to himself as he sat down on the black leather couch that faced the balcony and gave a view of the entire city. The new resident reclined on the couch and sat the exact same way he had sat on the park bench earlier. He was proud of his recent accomplishments and was interested in seeing how the others obtained their residence.

Diablo came out of the shadows just to be seen by a maid. A man with a mask who appeared from the darkness surely would scare anyone but the humans were different they thought waiting and screaming was a better option. Diablo face the women when she screamed. " Foolish...." he commented as walked towards her. Surely she tried to run but where can one run when darkness is chasing you. All the lights of the hallway were black out as Diablo walked towards her. " You can run but not escape so why not just give up " he said, Diablo always found human's hope a huge pain in the arse, he walked slow not wiling to waste his energy. Around in the other rooms he could hear voices of a few scuffles maybe between a couple who had come for a honeymoon and he could then hear a vase crash maybe it was just someone's anniversary, Diablo hoped they would like his anniversary gift, that was the war they are having now. Finally diablo caught the maid as she entered the elevator. A scream could be heard with a eerie laughter. The elevator was drenched with blood. the red carpet seemed vividly red as it blended with the blood. Diablo was walking in the corridor when he reached a room that did not seem to emit any noise no fight. Diablo turned around a gave it a gentle knock. " ROOM SERVICE! A parcel for you " he said.

Heru looked over at Gil and shook his head "Your delusional Gil you know that if you would stop watching......" His phone begins to vibrate, he looks at it and rolls his eyes. "What Ma...." He said as he picked up the phone. "Y....ye....yesssss Ma I'm fine we just got rerouted....Yessss Ma I'm looking at the news right now." He begin to get aggravated with her and took a deep breath. "Look...I will call you when I get in Barcelona kiss layla good night for me ok?" He says trying to en the conversation. "Sometimes......" His thoughts are interrupted by someone brushing past him in a hurry. "Hey man watch were your going" Heru says loudly as the man walks past him. He tries to yell at him again but the man turned around a gave Heru a look that shook him to his core. Heru turned two shades of colors; he grabs Gil immediately and pulls him. "Lets go Gil we don't need to be here we have to get to get on a plane to Barcelona."

"Attention passengers en route to Barcelona, there will be a train called the Ave leaving soon to get you to Barcelona our airline will pay for the tickets come by the ticket counter to receive your voucher." "You here that Gil we have to get there or we will never make it" He says to Gil in hope of getting him to budge. Heru looked at all the people rushing to get their so he grabbed Gil and drug him on with him to get there in a hurry. While he was trying to get there he saw that people were using the escalators. He began to panic, "Were never gonna make it..." Then all of a sudden the escalator stopped and all electronic devices malfunctioned. Heru didn't think nothing of it and just was trying to get to the ticket counter. In his mind he wanted to take wanted to take a side trip toward that church to really see what was going on. He kept this to himself in hopes of keeping down confusion.

Death was still, motionless on his own throne when it happened. A single legion, one of the most efficient killing machines since the 300 Spartans killed over 100000 other fodder, was consumed by him. He could not help but chuckle for a little bit, they knew that one day they would be facing him down and he would take them, yet they served him willingly as his heralds, those who brought death with them on their path of ruin. Even the other horsemen themselves are merely pawns for him, as each is a creation and each brings death. It was rather entertaining to watched them scuffle around though, and their conversation piqued his interest. The End of days was bought about not by God or Man, but by boredom. He thought before disappearing himself, on his way to the human world

Morbi heard the knock at the door and heard someone say room service. He thought it would be extremely funny if he turned into a demon and answered the door. The man stood up, morphing into a seven-foot tall demon. He walked over to the door with several large thumps and opened the door. When he saw Diablo standing in front of his door, he nearly felt joy. Perhaps he was beginning to develop feelings for others... He didn't know what to think of this but, he greeted the fellow horseman. "Hello, Diablo. It's a pleasure to see you. Feel welcome to enter me new residence." he said, gesturing towards the inside of the house and waiting for a response from the demon.

" huh? isn't this a little small ? I would have taken a manor or a castle " he commented. "well at least a huge crowd for our entertainment " he added as he walked in. It was no surprise that Morbi would take shelter in a place in the center of the city, he had more to prey on. Diablo would rather just take a manor stay away from all the chaos, well he would surely bring a bunch to use them for his entertainment. " Self decorated ? " he asked as he looked back towards Morbi. Diablo still wore his trusty mask, but did grin below it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back