• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom An Art Gallery Could Never Be As Unique As You ヹ 

Yua

Reading Shoujo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
k_B-jzLMj2HDvkj0UuKvBq2KvLR0C-4b1IiYrR0gE89d-Ydj4zk17s9LOoLltkBzHV3rScNu-H1neLw9peK0L8_h-uidGTMJQQcgRuHvyPYDedsJ5FuR09ngSkt3RHACDiQCyEhH657sAD0xr_q6a4EEPoNAXPyYzV6bP8ojl58URkOKcMibJsxr-PcZCg

October 29th, 2022. (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ 朋友。 ⊹˚.⋆
Word count of doc: 1,063.

Dear Blossom buddies! Gmail has decided to be a pain, so I have to remake this from a new one! To recap some things, I am Yua Sakura (結愛 咲良)! Or you can call me Yu, or whatever you prefer!

I am a 23-year-old, College student, I go by She/Hers. I do a lot in my own free time! Just some of these are, Gardening, Drawing, Anything Fashion related, Playing Video games - But only like, Genshin, Overwatch, and the sims. - and the obvious, Roleplaying!

It’s very difficult to tell which hobby I’ve done the most: the only recentish one is Gardening! I needed something new to do when Covid Quarantine was terrible. But, Roleplaying is something I’ve done for 11+ years! I love writing, but, when it comes to writing my own story, I just can’t sit down and do it. For some reason, Roleplaying is the only outlet I have for writing.

But! I also use it because I love to expand on, or add some twist to beloved fandoms of mine, Fangirl over some self-indulgent desires, etc. So if you’d want to do the same, Please reach out to me! I’m also willing to learn a fandom for you! If you’ll learn one for me!

As an add-on: Happy early spooky day! I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween soonish and stays safe!

The Rules.ルール
Grammar + Spelling.
I understand that English can be a difficult one, let alone any language that might not be your native one. Or for various reasons beyond one’s control such as Dyslexia, and etc. I don’t think I personally struggle too much with Grammar, etc, but I obviously do not mind if you do! This doesn’t mean it won’t annoy me if someone purposely uses incorrect spellings and etc, unless it fits the character.

I’m not a huge fan of Text-Talk in roleplays. My only expectation will be if the characters are, obviously texting, and it fits the character. Even if he had a phone somehow: I don’t see characters such as Levi Ackerman typing ‘OMG’ and etc. Even if the thought is hilarious. Also- my eye sight is very very poor: so, if you use small fonts + special fonts, make sure it’s readable!

Love Interest.
I’m very OC x Canon trash. (⑉ ॢ• • ॢ⑉)
I will gladly play the canon of your choice for your OC if you do the same! It’s very likely that I’ll also end up simping / gushing over both our parings. This feels like the best way to roleplay for me: because we both get what we want. But, if you are wanting to only play a Canon for my OC, that is good as well!

I don’t always have a large list of fandom crushes: but if we do share one I don’t mind doing a split where we have the same love interest in two different roleplays. Or just another fandom on your end!

As for the types of ships - I am LGBTQ + friendly. Most of my own ships are M x F or F x F. So keep that in mind! I am open to do M x M or F x F or any non-binary and etc ships on your end! I’m not the best at writing Poly ships, so this is the only ship type I’d rather stray away from.

Formatting.
My go to has always been and always will be Third Person, Present / or Past tense. I bounce between Multi-Paragrah and Novella. I can do anywhere from 500- 1,500 words. A bit more if need be! Mirroring me exactly is never an issue: as long as I have enough to reply to, I’ll be happy! So, at the very least, No One-Liners, and, please don’t give me a single paragraph if I write 1,500 words.

Plotting + OOC.

I’m willing to do whatever your heart desires for your side. So don’t be afraid to ask me for anything. AU’s are also fine by me. Certain fandoms I might prefer it due to being burnt out of the setting + story actually. I am okay with love triangles.

OOC chat is one of the best parts to me about roleplaying. Headcanons, simping, all of that is just a blast to me, and it’s a lot easier for me to stay invested if we OOC chat about those things!
Please be 18+ when reaching out to me.

Fandoms.ファンダム
✧ = Craving.

Kamisama Kiss✧✧✧
My Love Interest- Tomoe.

Yu-Gi-Oh. ✧✧✧
My Love Interest- Yami Bakura.

Your Majesty, Please Don’t Kill Me Again! ✧✧✧
My love interest- Rupert.

Genshin Impact:✧✧✧
My Love Interest- Scaramouche.[Secondary] Tighnari. Diluc.

Koisuru Harinezumi✧✧
My love interest- Older! Heiji Kazuki

Namaikizakari
My love interest- Older! Shou Naruse

Attack on Titan✧
My love interest- Levi Ackerman.

Who made me a princess?
My love interest- Claude.

SpyxFamily✧
My love interest- Older!Damien Desmond. Loid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back