Alone in the world [Inactive]

White Wolf

White Wolf submitted a new role play:

Alone in the world - Let's just survive

We are all test subjects. We've escaped, and are now in a Maze Runner like world, slowly ending, quickly being devoured by chaos. Everyone is slowly becoming sick, or if they're related somehow with us, they end up getting killed. We sent out a radio message, and have planed to gather in an empty field in the middle of Idaho.
Character Sheet:

Name:

NickName:

Looks:

Weapons(optional):

Crush:

Difference(From the whole testy thing):

History(Brief at the very least):
Read more about this role play...

The field was empty so far. Most people would come at sun high, and the sun was just rising. The morning chill slipped through my thick white fur, making me shiver. I was up in a tree, which was a strange sight, to see a wild wolf sitting up in an oak tree, out in the middle of an empty field. I curled up tighter, my ears alert for the slightest sound. 
((Sorry I've been studying for finals.))

I walk through the seemingly abandoned field, looking around for others. As I take in the view, I see a white mass in the tree, and, after getting a closer look, it was a wolf oddly enough. I'm not too sure how it got there, but it was a sight to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a girl walk over to the tree staring at me with an amused face. She didn't seem sick, or anything of the sort. "Was it a nice walk over here? You look like you've had some trouble on the way," glancing at her hair. I smirked and wagged my tail slightly, if wolves can smirk.

Suddenly, it spoke, making me fall backwards in surprise.

"You talk?? What are you; how did you even get up there??"

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back