All Roads Lead to Rome (1x1x1 plus Mod)

No no ... my 8 friends each ran one. I ran about 30. They were on a 20,000 ton displacement Deep Space Explorer ship, exploring the next arm of the galaxy - a long range mission. So they brought spouses, kids. Many had GF's or sidekicks. I had run half of them in side adventures first to work up their origins. Some had defected from their star nations. Another had started a major interstellar company from scratch. Another had a misjump and ended up in a nasty little star empire with a rebellion going on. And so on. And they had all met up with major NPC's in their travels. We grouped all that together into a single game.

Anyways, I think we should give it at least a day or two for the recruitment thread to yield any results. After that, it is up to you guys what we do. I can't MAKE you post. In the short term were could manage without the Scientist, but long term the RP works best with three.

Oh wow. I - just wow. I bow to your talents. That sounds majorly complicated and was/is probably the best thing ever. Is it anywhere up for viewing? I would rather like to see how it was.

Sounds good. If we don't get a third, I suppose we'll have to leave this RP and go to a new one.

Oh that was pre internet era. I think C was out ... The C 64 and 128 were still kings. And I was working with a Cray II at work. Yeah ... the 80's.

Still no responses to the recruitment thread. And to be very honest I am not expecting any. So ... what do you guys want to do? Run with just two of you? (I do like your characters.) Or do you want me to put something else together? If it is the latter, I mainly need genre and very generic concept. Or if you liked the ones I mentioned, those are workable.

Ah. Aw, I would've liked to see it once. IT sounds like it was interesting.

I...I don't know. I really liked this one. I suppose if you're not expecting any responses then we can see what Sigismund would like to do. I'm up for pretty much anything. If you give me some time, I can see through each of the ideas you already have and see if I find anything in particular I like. I'm just a bit busy right now XP

No worries ... and yeah, I liked this one. I am not stuck on the ideas I listed. Young Timelords is just the closest to this idea.

A Hollow Earth concept might also work for these characters with just the pair of them. Basically a Jules Verne Journey to the Center of the Earth idea. You guys might even like a Land of the Lost setting. Land of the Lost was an old children's TV show that began with some guy with his two kids on a rafting trip. They fall into a place that time forgot type of thing. All sorts of prehistoric critters, some lizard men, some prehistoric humans ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back