• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

After School

Madoka blushed the looked away, she couldn't help but to fall for Al. He was nice to her and her crush for a long time. He was nice and made her feel weird on the inside, like a water bubbling when on the stove. "Hey, we just met." she said as she giggled.

(It's okay)

Kawaii said:
Madoka blushed the looked away, she couldn't help but to fall for Al. He was nice to her and her crush for a long time. He was nice and made her feel weird on the inside, like a water bubbling when on the stove. "Hey, we just met." she said as she giggled.
(It's okay)
Al laughed a little "What's your point?" He laughed a bit more "Tell me do you believe in love at first sight? He said while clearly joking

Madoka giggled then said, "Yeah, I guess I do" she giggled at Al's comment as the waitress returned with Tea. "Your cake will be here soon" she said as she turned around to the kitchen. Madoka then turned to Alph as she smiled.

Kawaii said:
Madoka giggled then said, "Yeah, I guess I do" she giggled at Al's comment as the waitress returned with Tea. "Your cake will be here soon" she said as she turned around to the kitchen. Madoka then turned to Alph as she smiled.
Al blushed a little "D-Don't tell me......Do you have a crush on me" He said ad his heart was pounding

Madoka blushed a bright red as she looked at the raining sky from the outside. "I-I actually do" she stumbled.

@shortyshot8

Kawaii said:
Madoka blushed a bright red as she looked at the raining sky from the outside. "I-I actually do" she stumbled.

@shortyshot8
Al blushed even more as he was shocked this girl actually had feelings for him he closed his eyes and nodded "That's ok with me because you're different from the others" He said happily

Madoka blushes and replied, "Thank you for the compliment." She said as the waitress brought their tea and said, "You're cake will come soon" she said as she went back. She smiled and added, "But, I am happy to finally get it of my chest" She said happily.

Kawaii said:
Madoka blushes and replied, "Thank you for the compliment." She said as the waitress brought their tea and said, "You're cake will come soon" she said as she went back. She smiled and added, "But, I am happy to finally get it of my chest" She said happily.
Al smiled as he spoke "Honestly I kinda like you as well" He said in a clearly nervous tone as he twiddled with his fingers

Madoka gasped, "You do, Al; I'm even more relieved" she said as she sipped some of her tea. "D-Do you think we should become boyfriend and you know, it's okay if you don't want to." She said shyly as she digged a bit in her seat.

Kawaii said:
Madoka gasped, "You do, Al; I'm even more relieved" she said as she sipped some of her tea. "D-Do you think we should become boyfriend and you know, it's okay if you don't want to." She said shyly as she digged a bit in her seat.
Al sighed "Come now I just said that I liked you so honestly....Why not?" He said with a smirk of what was happening

Madoka giggled at his comment as blue eyes began to shimmer. "So, Al what do you want to do after this" she asked. As she noticed that the cakes where coming.

Kawaii said:
Madoka giggled at his comment as blue eyes began to shimmer. "So, Al what do you want to do after this" she asked. As she noticed that the cakes where coming.
Al smiled "Honestly with you I would do anything at all" Al blushed at his own words realising how perverted it sounded

@Kawaii

Madoka noticed how dirty it sounded and giggled. She looked at her reflection in the tea and asked, "It's okay, I'm sure you didn't mean it" she said as she sipped some of it. The waitress came with the cakes as she said sorry for delay and went back to serve other tables.

Kawaii said:
Madoka noticed how dirty it sounded and giggled. She looked at her reflection in the tea and asked, "It's okay, I'm sure you didn't mean it" she said as she sipped some of it. The waitress came with the cakes as she said sorry for delay and went back to serve other tables.
Al laughed a little more "Well maybe just a little" He said jokingly to her "Anyways without that subject I kinda need to know....When did you start liking me?"

@Kawaii

Madoka felt a bit uncomfortable revealing that but, she wanted it was her crush after all. "W-Well, It's a bit embarrassing b-but, I will tell. I had a crush ever since I saw you" she said embarrassed and looked the other way.

Kawaii said:
Madoka felt a bit uncomfortable revealing that but, she wanted it was her crush after all. "W-Well, It's a bit embarrassing b-but, I will tell. I had a crush ever since I saw you" she said embarrassed and looked the other way.
Al smiled "It's the same story over here" He said before blushing a little before leaning over and kissing her cheek

(Oh I'm not, I just noticed)

Madoka smiled at him as they walked out of the restaurant, it was still raining. "Can I go to your place so I won't be drenched..." She told him, as became a bit more red.

Kawaii said:
(Oh I'm not, I just noticed)
Madoka smiled at him as they walked out of the restaurant, it was still raining. "Can I go to your place so I won't be drenched..." She told him, as became a bit more red.
(It's fine xD )

Al smiled "Sure that would be fine with me!" He said happily as he looked at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back