• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy After Earth

@Yoyoman200

Star was on the third floor of the hotel. Having just realized her daughter was gone. She was having a panic attack. Tearing apart her house in search of her baby girl. Her heart was seized with fear. And she was phasing around the building. Frantically searching for her daughter.

Little Strella held onto Daniels hand, humming softly as she skipped alongside him.

Sinya Luna] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9841-yoyoman200/ said:
@Yoyoman200[/URL]
Star was on the third floor of the hotel. Having just realized her daughter was gone. She was having a panic attack. Tearing apart her house in search of her baby girl. Her heart was seized with fear. And she was phasing around the building. Frantically searching for her daughter.

Little Strella held onto Daniels hand, humming softly as she skipped alongside him.
David heard the loud commotion coming from the upper levels of the hotel, and called once more as he ascended the stairs. "Star, star, we're here!" He called, hoping that she would hear him. David held onto Strella's tiny hand, smiling down at her once more. "You see? Your Mother was very worried about you while you were gone...." He said a bit sternly.

@Yoyoman200

Caitriona continued her whistling, as well as her casual journey down the street. Though, the same feeling that others were here came to mind. She couldn't help but stop to look around -and after a couple times of repeating this, she could've sworn that something or someone was in a short range. "Is that...people talking?" She said quietly to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassidy looked over at Mason. "Thanks for letting me stay here. Out of curiosity, have you been seeing any other survivors?" She had a strange feeling that there were others nearby. She cocked her head sideways, waiting for Mason's response, silently hoping that he'd say yes, although she'd never admit it.

@Sinya Luna

@Yoyoman200

Star was suddenly in front of them. Shadows quivering as they rushed away from her feet. Her eyes blazing. But they relaxed once she saw her daughter "Strella!" She gasped rushing forward and swooping her daughter up into her arms. "Why did you leave?! I told you it's dangerous outside!" She gasped as we kissed her babies forehead. The little girl giggled and hugged her mommy, than pointed to Daniel. "I made aw friend!" She proclaimed happily as she rested her head on her mother's chest. Her golden eyes gleaming with excitement.

@ClickyVikki

Mason shook his head "I haven't seen anyone for the past few months." He told her with a smile sigh. Glancing up towards the sky. Watching the black smoke of the fire swirl into the Crimson sunrise. "However, the last man I say said he was heading to New York... He said theirs a group of survivors there trying to rebuild. To make a new civilization." He explained simply his eyes dancing at the thrill of such rumors. Maybe there was hope for the human race.

Cassidy's eyes flickered with hope and excitement. "Really? How do I get to New York?" She had no clue where she was, so she also had no clue how to get to New York. She stared intently at Mason, full of hope.

@Sinya Luna

@ClickyVikki

Mason smiled "It's about a one month journey north walking" he explained "To tell you the truth, I'm heading up there myself" he said as he scratched behind his long twisted horn.

Cassidy began grinning like a little kid on their birthday. "Could I... could we travel together? I've kind of been alone since day one, at least... I think so. Truth is, I don't really remember that much about, well, anything." All I know is my name, my odd mutation, the meteor, and everything going completely to hell soon after. Cassidy saw the beautiful sunrise and smiled.

@ClickyVikki

Mason shrugged. Internally growing excited to have a traveling companion. The idea of no longer being alone was enticing. He couldn't say no. "Of course! There is safety in numbers you know" he laughed softly his blue eyes gleaming With an excellent sparkle. Hope. The emotion to drive all mankind.

It was then that Caitriona looked to her right, noticing in the far distance a line of trees. It was slightly darker there, but she was now more determined to find someone-anyone that was of good intentions and wasn't out for blood. Then again, she thought, there could be supplies in the city rather than a forest. However, she decided against it, going with her gut instinct. Her back now turned to the city, she began to tread to the west, into the forest.

Cassidy's smile grew wider and wider, beginning to show her inhuman canines. She noticed the fire dying, but she didn't want it to die.. It was so warm. She snapped her fingers and a few balls of flame appeared in her hands. She fed the small fireballs to the fire, making alive again. "Sweet."

@Sinya Luna

Caitriona, though somewhat confident in her decision, couldn't help but become a little more cautious. It was, after all, a forest. She hadn't been in or even near one in awhile...not since..."The End". But she did continue on her way, nevertheless. After awhile, the light and very faint talking she'd heard earlier came back. She listened closely, and was seemingly able to pick out two voices. A male and female, to be exact. She began to walk slower, more carefully.

Cassidy's wolf ears perked in the direction behind her. She could swear she heard movement, but she reasoned it might just be an animal. But it was just too suspicious. Cassidy whipped her tail back and forth. "Hello? Is there someone there? If so.. Come out..." She glanced behind her, scared that it might be one of those bad people she'd always just known about. Scared it might've been a bad idea to bring attention to herself by whoever was out there.

@AnimeOfAnotherColor

@ClickyVikki

Still quite a few yards away, Caitriona heard the stranger's statement but didn't see the person or creature in question. Taking a precaution, she near-silently shifted into her beastial form, slightly rustling brush as she did so. Much smaller now, she pressed close to the ground and crept forward, ears perked.

Sinya Luna] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9841-yoyoman200/ said:
@Yoyoman200[/URL]
Star was suddenly in front of them. Shadows quivering as they rushed away from her feet. Her eyes blazing. But they relaxed once she saw her daughter "Strella!" She gasped rushing forward and swooping her daughter up into her arms. "Why did you leave?! I told you it's dangerous outside!" She gasped as we kissed her babies forehead. The little girl giggled and hugged her mommy, than pointed to Daniel. "I made aw friend!" She proclaimed happily as she rested her head on her mother's chest. Her golden eyes gleaming with excitement.
Daniel did not have the energy to be startled when Star appeared in front of them. A fresh wave of relief washed over him as he saw Star pick up her daughter in her arms. Daniel smiled as he sank to one knee, the pure image of exhaustion. "I'm glad she's back with you." He said, taking a pretty flower out of his pocket and giving it to the small girl. "That's your surprise, little one, for being good." Daniel smiled at both of them, before collapsing on the steps, bleeding from his face and his stomach.

Cassidy frowned as the person she heard didn't come out into the open. She heard rustling and the frown deepened. What if they're sneaking up on us for an attack?! Cassidy glanced at Mason. "Mason..." She kept glancing around nervously, aware of every little sound now. She shivered with a growing fear the person- she couldn't shake a bad feeling. "Mason... I don't feel so good about this... I mean, what if the person moving around.. What if the person tries killing us?.." She felt a chill go down her spine.

@Sinya Luna @AnimeOfAnotherColor

@ClickyVikki

"I'd rather it be a person, than a creature" he shivered. Thinking of the wolves who had attacked him, just the night before. And they weren't even the worse of what this mutated world had to offer. He stood up slowly. Tensing incase the creature was indeed dangerous.

@Yoyoman200

Star glanced down shocked at the male. And quickly set her daughter down. "Strella, go straight upstairs while I help your friend" She told her daughter. Strella nodded and staggered up the stairs back to her room. While Star picked up Daniel and transported him to her own room. Where she set him on her bed. Gathering up her first aid kit from her drawer and setting to work mending his wounds. Disinfecting them before bandaging them up.

@ClickyVikki @Sinya Luna

Caitriona stopped once, hearing the second stranger speak. However, this didn't convince her that they were safe; or even human. So inch by inch, she continued to creep closer. Her now large and keen ears picked up just about every noise-but her bushy tail seemed to make more rustling of leaves just in spite of her.

Cassidy hated how she could here every little sound of rustling, the sounds were trailing behind the person and it made her anxious. She wanted to say 'I'm scared...' But at this point, there'd be absolutely no use of saying it, in fact that would only scare her more and probably give whoever was out there some bit of satisfaction. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them, hoping that that would somehow make her just a little safer. "Mason..." She bit her tongue from saying 'I'm scared'. She took her left hand off of her knee and snapped, making a small flame appear in the palm of her left hand. The flame illuminated her face in a cool way. "Mason, I'm going to see if I can find the person that's moving around..." Cassidy got up and began slowly approaching the source of the rustling sounds, the flame still illuminating her face and her path.

@Sinya Luna @AnimeOfAnotherColor

@ClickyVikki @Sinya Luna

Caitriona had been sniffing the air slightly, trying to get more of a reading on who she was dealing with. Glancing up, she saw a bit of bright light; and it was coming closer. "Fire?" She thought anxiously. She quickly looked from side to side, and while she knew it might make a lot more racket, she dashed to the side. This sudden movement resulted in a defined slash of the tall forest grass, sounding out through the deep.

Cassidy stopped when she saw some sort of form dash through tall grass. She sighed and decided to follow, but instead of just walking, she began running after the small trail of bent grass and followed the sound that had turned much louder. She kept following the sound and only hoped that once she reached the person, they weren't the bad kind of person.

@AnimeOfAnotherColor

@ClickyVikki @Sinya Luna

Caitriona only took a fraction of a second to glance up, then take the hint that one of the strangers was chasing her. She scrambled to her paws, beginning to run, but failed as she had no grip on the earth beneath her. This resulted in her sliding for a moment, tumbling, then landing on her side with a thump. A yelp emitted from the creature as it fell.

Cassidy heard something fall hard, then a loud yelp. She winced at the sound that signified pain. Her caring side took over and she rushed to the person who'd fallen. "Are you ok?" She looked at the person, who seemed to be a girl with long hair.

@AnimeOfAnotherColor

(She's in her beastial form right now, I'll explain...)

The creature, now with the blaring light of Cassidy's fire over her, was completely visible. It was a fox, with dark reddish fur with lighter red and white markings. It was a female, with olive green eyes that were in slits. She was wearing a hat, oddly enough; a grayish tweed cap.

@ClickyVikki @Sinya Luna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back