• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π€π„𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 πŽππ‹πˆππ„ : π—ˆπ—ˆπ–Ό.

Lore
Here
Other
Here
thank you so much!! i just wanted to say that i adore the direction you took with your character @ lost echo, it makes me happy to see someone utilizing the freedom of character customization in such a way. i really do love everything else i see in the character sheets too!!

i’ll probably wait for just a few more responses and set up a discord server. if any of the roles happen to still be empty if people withdraw, i’ll open up those roles for other people
I feel like every MMORPG needs a gamer granny. And I think it'll be fun to play without a filter.

So you plan to wait until more people check in before accepting the current sheets and making a discord?

hey everyone! i am so sorry for the belated response, but thank you for nudging this again. i had a lot of unexpected life stuff happen and ever since i got back to uni recently, i've been having some extreme burn out and i don't think i'll really have the energy to direct this rp in the way i properly want to and certainly not with the consistency i'd originally aimed for. i'd be extremely slow with managing this, so i think i'm going to go ahead and put this on pause. should i reopen it again, i have no issues with people just copying and pasting their old sheets because i'm likely not going to change anything.

still, i'm extremely sorry but thankful for everyone who showed interest. i hope everyone is doing well and continues to do so!

hey everyone! i am so sorry for the belated response, but thank you for nudging this again. i had a lot of unexpected life stuff happen and ever since i got back to uni recently, i've been having some extreme burn out and i don't think i'll really have the energy to direct this rp in the way i properly want to and certainly not with the consistency i'd originally aimed for. i'd be extremely slow with managing this, so i think i'm going to go ahead and put this on pause. should i reopen it again, i have no issues with people just copying and pasting their old sheets because i'm likely not going to change anything.

still, i'm extremely sorry but thankful for everyone who showed interest. i hope everyone is doing well and continues to do so!
that's completely okay! i hope all is well & wish you the best! whenever this starts back up, i'll be sure to apply again! β™‘

β€Š[/FONT]0]hey everyone! i am so sorry for the belated response, but thank you for nudging this again. i had a lot of unexpected life stuff happen and ever since i got back to uni recently, i've been having some extreme burn out and i don't think i'll really have the energy to direct this rp in the way i properly want to and certainly not with the consistency i'd originally aimed for. i'd be extremely slow with managing this, so i think i'm going to go ahead and put this on pause. should i reopen it again, i have no issues with people just copying and pasting their old sheets because i'm likely not going to change anything.

Hey! I might have be stalking watching your 1x1 thread, so I knew you were about. Still, burnout's the worst. I completely understand. I couldn't imagine the...everything that goes into running a rp. Even on a good day I couldn't do it. Like miz, if you restart this I'll definitely be there to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back