• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adopted By A Demon RP

My idea is after some parents make a mistake with a deal with the Demon world they sign away their son to a Succubus who takes him back to her world.

He thinks his soul has been sold but really he's been adopted and that humans get demon facts wrong like
That succubus are actually super motherly and gains power form being a mothers.
And due to how ages work for demons he's treated like a little kid despite his age and has to live in this new world that veiws him as a little kid.

I'd like to be the son and would like someone to be the succubus you could also be another demon if you want to be a couple.

If you'd like to be a human who goes through this too I can be a Demon parent for them while you play the Succubus for mine
Yours doesn't have to also be a Succubus for your character if you'd prefer another one.
And we can discuss the age the humans are treated like

We can discuss details about the world like maybe it's like a giant city with demon elements mixed with normal stuff or something.
And we can play more with the idea of demon facts that humans get wrong if you have ideas.

And if your want really long replies don't ask to RP because you probably won't want my reply length
I don't care about your reply length as long as it's not just one word or you basically skipping your turn.
So anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back