• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Accidental Love

I do a very basic one to be honest, I think it helps out getting to know the characters better

yeah give me a few minutes to do so 1

Name: Parker Rhodes

tumblr_lqv4xmBHQr1r1g4ceo1_400_large.jpg

Parker has lived on his own for as long as he could remember, he lost his parents when he was younger and was placed in foster care. The moment he was able to move out, he took that chance.

He is an animal lover and has a cat of his own. Currently, Parker is attending University to become an accountant. He works most nights at a club in town where he is a manager/bartender. When he isn't working at the club, he is in classes and doing homework.

Parker is an outgoing person, he loves being social and doesn't mind having a conversation with anyone who will give him the time of day.

He tends to keep to himself when it comes to relationships. He had spend 5 years with the girl of his dreams, the two of them had been recently engaged when Parker found out she was sleeping with another man. He finds it hard to let others in because of that.

name:

rosalinda "rosie" maria beretta

twenty - three

• tumblr_nmgdryKhsu1t3gxyzo2_250.gif
    tumblr_nmgdryKhsu1t3gxyzo6_250.gif
    tumblr_nmgdryKhsu1t3gxyzo7_250.gif
    tumblr_nmgdryKhsu1t3gxyzo1_250.gif
    tumblr_nmgdryKhsu1t3gxyzo3_250.gif

she is quite short standing at about 5'2 and is often mistaken for younger then she actually is.

awesome sounds good to me :) Did you want to start? Also, how many lines do you write on average?

Parker yawned as he unlocked the front door of the club, yet again he was being asked to open and close that night. He despised his boss for making him work so many hours, his boss was too lazy to hire someone else or even be at the club himself. He walked into the back and passed by one of his co-workers Jake who did the finances for the club. "Hey Jake, busy day?" He took a sip from his water and got out some books. He always tried to multitask and use the office as his study space as well while he set up the club. All-in-all, there wasn't much for him to do. All he had to do was make sure everything was clean, all the other staff would ensure each of their stations were stocked. He rolled his eyes when Rosie came into the office with a bunch of shopping bags, it wasn't that he didn't like Rosie. He just found that she acted in a way where she wanted to impress everyone. "More shopping?" He asked as he pointed to the multitude of bags

Rosie had spent the afternoon with her mother. It wasn't very fun honestly. She was dragged across the local mall while her mother tried to find something for a dinner she was going to tonight. It was supposed to be a mother and daughter outing so they could catch up, but it turned into Rosie spending to much time on her phone while her mother tried on expensive dresses, shoes and even undergarments. The only thing Rosie had purchased was a simple, casual dress and a new black t-shirt for work. Sighing as she dragged the bags into the club because her mother made her bring them inside the club with her, she set them in the office. Her head snapped up when someone spoke to her. Seeing it was Parker she blushed a bit. Out of all the people she knew, she developed a crush on him!? Ugh. "Oh, uhmm...yeah." She stumbled out looking down at the large assortment of bags. 'Great, this must look like it's all mine now...' She thought to herself biting on her bottom lip hoping he didn't think she was a spoiled, rich kid just because her parents owned half the business in town. It wasn't her fault that her mother made her drag her crap around and run the place while she was away. It had always been like this, but Rosie never complained and just did the work.

Parker had been bad for pre-judging Rosie, but everything she did would lead him to believe that she was spoiled and abused the money that her parents had. "Interesting." He said as he went back to reading one of the questions and typed the answer onto his computer. Once he was done, he looked at the time. "I'm going to clean the club now. Jake, have a great night. I'll see you tomorrow." He walked out of the room without saying anything to Rosie. She was pretty, but she just didn't seem like a girl he could ever see himself with. He didn't have much money, so when he did date, nothing was really fancy. And most girls didn't seem to understand that. He sighed as he flicked the lights on and turned on the lights, he grabbed a broom and tried to sweep as much as he could.

Rosie shuffled back behind her small desk and logged into her computer. Pulling up emails she began to do her job which today was responding to a billion emails. All the emails consisted of wanna-be DJ's who wanted to come in for a night and work the music, or others were people trying to book one of the few party rooms the club offered. She glanced up from her computer when Parker spoke up and felt her heart sink a little bit when he didn't even acknowledge her. 'He's never going to like you Rosie, he probably thinks your a stuck up baby who uses their parents money.' Sighing in defeat she pressed her forehead against the desk wishing her life was a bit different. "Rosie! Get me a drink!" Her mother's voice made her snap up. Looking up she saw her mother peeking in the office. "You know what I like." Rosie sighed nodding and standing from her seat heading to the bar to make her mother a drink. Stepping into the club area she slipped behind the bar making her mother a drink softly muttering under her breath how much her parents made her work for barely anything in return.

Parker had turned on the radio so that time would go by faster as he cleaned. He managed to get most of the club cleaned. He noticed that Rosie was now behind the bar, making someone a drink. He knew it wasn't for her, since she never drank. He had to admit that he liked her, he just didn't like the views of which she believed in. He walked over to the bar and grabbed a cloth. "Can you hand me the cleaner?" He asked since she was in the way. He looked at the time. "Are you going to be on the floor tonight? Or are you stuck behind the computer again?" He wasn't sure since some nights she was a waitress and others she was stuck behind the scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back