"Abyssal" theme!

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
Skafte has been nice enough to provide you default-theme haters with an alternative. Go check it out.

*Demands Lunars*

Sorry, I'm just one of those people who complains a lot. I'll arrange to have myself kicked in the head later.

I am much happier now, although I agree with Chaka. That was my standard since near the beginning.

I'll see that I can come up with - something with a lot of furr that changes the layout with the moon phases :D

And see if you can make the links either underlined or a different color. I can't see the links without running the mouse over everything in the post. :evil:

And see if you can make the links either underlined or a different color. I can't see the links without running the mouse over everything in the post. :evil:
I changed that days ago, Ker'ion. Try to keep up.

Tried it before the change, didn't like it, went back to BlueBlood.

Now, about the size of the usernames. Can ye bump it up a notch or two.

*doesn't bother trying it* Beh...people and their dark background obsessions...it figures that abyssals would be done first. I'm the only person who gets a headache from trying to read on a dark backdrop instead of a light one in this world, aren't I?

I'm sure I'm gonna be missing sky forever, though...I liked that backdrop. Oh well. This default appearance is nicer than how it looked before the upgrade, so I can't complain that much.

Dark themes...bleh. c.c I know, I'm a wierdo...but then, who isn't around here? *g*

This is not just because I'm the maker, but you really should try the theme before you speak.

The reason I did this theme first was because that was the theme I used back before the upgrade, I am reading the Underworld book and got inspired.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of creating more themes, where Sidereal are currently the most finished.

For you all, if you want to see how it's going, and feel free to come with comments, you can take a look at this site - please don't post posts as I'm using the current posts to see the different icons and want to keep it as simple as possible.

And if she'd taken a second to look, she'd have noticed that the Abyssal theme has a WHITE background.

Well, that goes to show once again that I'm pretty piss-poor at showing that I'm making a joke (which was what I was trying to say with the wierdo comment and the *g*, but I suppose I should put, 'this is a joke' at the bottom of every post I make as a joke, I guess, since three out of four times people get offended when I was just trying to being silly). I meant no offense to the creator, and I'm not trying it because this default isn't ugly (to me, no offense to those who liked the oled bluelbood), and my internet is having slow connection times, and so it'd take me like five minutes to change it, then another five to change it back if I didn't want to keep it.

Interesting that it has a white background, though. One just generally assumes with the 'goth angst' stereotyping of Abyssals, a theme would be suitably dark and gothy. Kudos for being unique (or at least different) about making such a theme, and avoiding the stereotype.

And no, this post isn't supposed to be sarcastic, or a joke, or anything. The other one was, not that I seem to have a sense of humor to match anyone else...probably why I'm just about the only person who prefers lighter themes over dark themes because of headaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back