• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Absolute Duo

Razgriz

Elder Member

maxresdefault.jpg

Plot: It has been five years since Tooru and Julie have graduated from Kouryou Academy. The trouble from Equipment Smith that had plagued the school and it's students had now subsided, and the lives of the students returned to being sum-what peaceful. A new year has just begun, and first year students are coming from all over the world to attend the first day of school.

However unknown to the students and Sakuya Tsukumo, Equipment Smith is planning something. Driven now by revenge for being made a fool at the Reign Conference. He is planning to make Sakuya and her precise students pay.

Rules:

1. This is a detailed level RP. I am asking for proper punctuation and grammar. As well the limit per post will be about two - three paragraphs with 5+ sentences each.

2. No!! One liners. I will ask you to leave the RP.

3. Follow RPN rules

4. Play nice and get along. No fighting.

5. No god modding

6. Romance is allowed by please keep it PG

7. To let me know you have read the rules in the 'Other' in the CS tell me your favorite color

8. I am not expecting everyone to be able to reply everyday. I can't even do that myself. But please let me know if you will be gone for more then a few days. As well if you are leaving the RP please inform me of that.

9. If you are gone without hearing from you for more then three days I will tag you in a post. If I still don't hear from you the next day I will PM you. And after that if I still don't hear from you the next day or two. I will be removing you run the rp and deleting your characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back