A Warrior's Trinkets

Thank you! I will get something for you Cloudy after Joe is done with that interaction. You and Kojo are really far apart, and I am lacking a number of plot important NPCs, so you may need to be patient. Sorry. ( :( )

Ah, sorry Prizzy for the confusion.

@DescriptedEnd I also hope it's okay I had Evangeline somewhat recognize Macy from school. Since they're so close in age, and the fact that they grew up in Nettle all their lives, they had to have run across each other on multiple occasions, though not always. I figured they would have likely been in very different cliques. I'm also unsure, but it seems like Evangeline was a year ahead of Macy as well (since she has graduated high school). Do let me know if you are not okay with these assumptions!

Alright, just let me know if anything needs changed. It's easier for me to edit than it is to actually write out a post on a phone xD

Post has been rewritten completely because I didn't want to figure out how to edit anything in :3 Hope it's better now, sorry if it's still kinda bad. Teachers everywhere, man >>

Blast those pesky teachers and their incessant need to look over students' shoulders! Glad you got Macy more interactive, though!

So at work I was helping a coworker pick out some fabric for an office space and found this amusing.

MvFAnVc.jpg

I had no idea nettle was a type of fabric made from nettle plants, or that nettle was even a plant. Kinda cool.

I am sorry, but the next post of mine might have to wait until tomorrow. I have a Show Choir retreat today, and it lasts until 9pm, maybe 11pm. If I'm not too tired when I get back, I might start on it, but there is a very low chance that I will actually get it up today. Sorry for any inconvenience. :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back