A War of Monsters

Not hiding, just away from everyone but still following. 
I was wondering whether our hunters could get stronger and learn more stuff. I have a lot of new techniques and applications of power that could be developed so I wanted to know if getting stronger was possible.

Getting stronger is not a possibility... It is a NECESSITY. Lol To answer your question, yes. Yes it is. Your job as a hunter will be exactly that. To be able to survive a head on confrontation against monsters. (The goal will not always be to kill them. Sometimes surviving and retreating to live another day is all you could hope for)

That's good to hear. I'll just hope the monsters don't happen to attack at night lol.

Elegy said:
That's good to hear. I'll just hope the monsters don't happen to attack at night lol.
Now what would make you think something like that? It's not like "monsters" like to roam around at night or anything...

>.>

<.<

False hopes are just as real as optimal hopes.

Because they're both not real sadly.

I say we continue. Dcentral's characters can surely catch up (Or simply be there along the way but silent)

Also @AshenLily If you don't get the notifications for this play, just try Bookmarking the page or adding it to your favorites bar and just checking it when you open up a new tab. It's what I do xD (THey hardly ever tell me either) 
Also, in case anyone was still wondering: the archer does -NOT- know who Gulthan is. He isn't nearly old enough, nor historically studied enough to know of him. In all likelihood, the Archer thinks Gulthan is someone pretending to be a hero to gain some sort of False title. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've got it, now. :3 It's just the fact that I saw a notification, but never actually clicked the notification, to check stuff out. Now I'm getting them just fine.

We're not waiting on Dcentral, btw... If you all have been waiting for him to post, he will have to catch up (or be left behind). ^_^ So right now, we're waiting on @Ninja God to post their reactions to Kazanna's character's actions.

O_o We're waiting on me? I didn't realize. I walked up and said something and no one acknowledged it, so I had no idea I was being waited on. xD

Same here, I thought my character was just in the background observing and following.

Following or not, Kazanna's NPC made a "Seemingly at first" attack towards one of the fellow hunters. He was waiting for some sort of response as to how the other hunters would react. Then I was going to have them all arrive at their destination so we can get this ball rolling.

[QUOTE="John Abraus]Name: John Abraus

Sex: Male

Height:5'11

Weight:135

Appearance:

Weapons of Choice: Actually, he has indirect attacks. His real weapons are 1. little robotic warriors he calls, humorously, scrubs. They armed with small swords and shields, and are great distractions. 2. Guardians: Human-sized machines with four arms, capable of super human strength, and can use many weapons

Spell-craft: Simple Psi

Back-story: Unknown-Talk to him

Elemental Attribute: Fire

[/QUOTE]
Normally I would accept a Back-Story Unknown character but in this play I'm requiring a back story. I need to know SOMETHING about him beyond these details, they aren't enough. Add more to him and I'll consider him. If your characters back story is unknown to him, that's one thing, but I need to know some details about him, because I'm taking this play a certain direction, and the Hunters are a key aspect to that direction.

Basically either give me a Back Story on him, or a very detailed Bio.

Unfortunately @ThunderDire has her messaging set to Not accepting messages and has been offline for quite some time. I am considering reopening her spot but I am interviewing a few people to cover that base. Honestly were in greater need of hunters still, the defense of Kariat proved that.

It's fine man, Were having issues with a lot of people being MIA at this point. Were missing Dcentral and Thunderdire. It's a loss of a Monster player and two heroes.

@Poizen. My computer is in a bad state, I need to reformat so it'll be a bit before I post.

@ThunderDire it's good to see you back. I hope your still interested.

Yes more then ever! And please can you give me a little info on what has been happening too so far. If not I don't mind reading the rp completely either.

@ThunderDire. It would be best to read through. But I will be issuing you orders shortly in a PM. We monsters are planning a nasty plan for the poor hunters

@ThunderDire, your settings have private messing turned off. Dunno how you turn them back on but please try to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back