• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Twins Dream: World as We Once Knew [Closed/Editing]

Bambie

그녀 는 여왕 폐하
Rules & Requirements

► This is a Semi-literate to literate RP. Please post at the very least a short paragraph[five nice sized sentences minimum]. Please be as detailed as possible.

► No 'god modding! Your character must have at least a few weaknesses.

► I don't mind a few curse words here and there but please don't go overboard

► Romance is encouraged. Steamy love scene's are not. Take it to PM's old chums.

► Please send all character profiles to me titled 'I survived' to be approved. This will show me that you at the very least skimmed through the rules.

► I am the overseer of this RP. I will not act like i am 'god all mighty' to anyone in the RP or out of character. I only ask that you do not make any problems for me or anyone else that is a part of this RP. If there is an issue, please take care of it in a respectful manner. If the problem persists, contact me and i will address it. If said person continues to be a problem you will be kicked from the RP. Period.

► This isn't a rule..more like a friendly suggestion. Make your post's look nice. For example; some color ,a picture or two, a few decoration's ✞❤ , etc. It just makes reading the post more enjoyable for everyone. Again, this is not mandatory.

► Please do not be one of those people that join, post once or twice and then never post again. It throws people(not to mention the whole RP) off.

Have fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back