• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rinne012

(All participants must be 18+ as I am over 18 myself and all characters that are under the age of 18 must be aged up to at least 18)

Hey there! I hope you’re doing well! I’ve been in the mood to write something Stranger Things and I wanted to share an idea I had come up with. Since it is in its early stages, it is not as detailed as I would like but that’s what plotting is for, right? The idea I have right now is that after the events of Season 2, there is a long peace period. Eleven closing the gate had actually worked and now, for a few years they were able to live in peace and live normal lives. However, danger still lurked. There were still threats that were waiting to come out of the shadows. Dr. Brenner was still alive, the Mind Flayer and Vecna were just biding time, waiting for the right moment to strike. Things wouldn’t be safe for long. They just needed the perfect opening… and eventually they would find one.

Again, it’s not much but I have some more WIP ideas that we can certainly build upon as well as any ideas you may want to have as well! For this plot, I’m looking for you to write Eleven! I do want to mention, I’m not the biggest fan of doubling due to bad experiences in the past but that doesn’t mean I’m not completely opposed to it. I can play almost anyone and don’t mind whatever gender preference you’d like and it can be canon x canon or canon x oc or even oc x oc. The one requirement I have is that both sides should take place in the same universe.

Before I finish up this post, I do want to bring up that I’m searching for someone who is literate to novella, is someone who can bring ideas to the table, and just kind and communicative. Send me a dm if you’d be interested. That’s all from me! Have a great morning/afternoon/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back