• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A romance in the Kingdom of Kedrioss (Looking for a partner and about my character)

Rinasako

Characters:Vinna Mornlight, Sumire Takai
First of all, a note:
I am not sure about that I post my character sheet in the right place... Sorry if not.
Anyway if you are interested then please write in PM/DM to me!

I would like to play a fantasy romantic 1x1 roleplay which would about the relationship and the emotions of our characters mostly...

The main line of my plot:
The two character of this roleplay are live in the Kingdom of Kedrioss.
One of them is the second and middle son of the royal family and the other one is a young woman who was an orphan child.
Both of them feel as if they wouldn't find their place alone in their lifes,but when they meet then they find their soulmates in each others. With time their relationship become deeper and their feelings turn into love. But it isn't so easy when a prince loves a woman who is marked as an outsider.
Especially that the prince have a constant fight with his family and the young woman also has a mysterious origin and these facts could mean danger for them...

~ Basic Informations about my character ~

First name: Vinna
Known surname: Mornlight
Other or Nicknames: Vin, Lady Silver
Origin/Race: unknown, half-blood/not fully human
Sexuality: Straight
Temper/personality: cold at the surface, but actually emotional and protective
Job: member of the Royal Healers
Hair color: Silver-white
Hair style: short-cutted, reaches her chin only
Eye color: blue with silverish shades in them
Skin tone: pale, pinkish
Height: 163 in cm
Weight: around 50-53 in kg
Body type: sporty,but womanly
Tattoos or special marks: the little part of her skin is burned on her left shoulder
Special ability: good reflexes, a little power to control the four elements
Dressing style: elegant and dark colors, uniform of Healers
Love interest: The second Drioss prince from the royal family
Weakness: sleeping disorder because of nightmares, her traumatic past

Background story:
Vinna was found as a abandoned baby and she spent her childhood in an orphanage. In her teen years she had to suffer a lot because of her unique look.
During the period of harassments Vinna recognized that she is really different than the other orphans and she has a power which could protect her. But not longer after she started to use it, then the first tragedy happened...
One night she waked up because of terrifying screams and she saw that the manor house was in flames already and a few strange, hooded person broke into the rooms and they killed everybody there. Except her... Because Vinna was able to escape somehow,even if she don't remember how she did that... The only thing what stayed in her mind is the terrible picture about those persons' silver-blue eyes which eyes was like her own eyes...
Vinna was really lucky after this because soon she met with an older man who was on a trip into that forest area that he gather herbs.
The man gave help to Vinna with her injuries and he offered that he teach her for a time. She was his student for two years already when the healer get an invitation to the royal family.
Vinna followed her patron even if it wasn't sure that she also can stay with him in the royal palace. On their way to the palace their road met with the road of the second prince. And the prince got a serious wound in a bandit attack. Vinna was who checked,cleaned and who put bandage too onto his injuried hand. This was the reason that she was allowed to stay in the palace finally.

( Sorry for my english! )

Attachments

• superthumb.jpg
    superthumb.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back