• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ObviouslySketchy

Mello. Rêveuse.
Hello everyone! My name is Mello and I am looking for - you guessed it! - roleplay partners. In the interest of time I will make this brief.

giphy.gif

• Patience
    Since I am a college student in my final years and am also working a full time job that takes up most of my day, I won't be able to post multiple times a day, and if I am, chances are it won't be something too consistent. The length of a post is not that important to me. I won't make you write two paragraphs about how your character picked up a glass of water but what I do ask is consistency, inner character monologue and for you to make an effort to drive the plot forward.

• Friendliness
    This is not exactly a requirement, more of a preference of mine. If we are to be long-term roleplay partners I am going to befriend you at some point, especially if you're a nice person.

• Planning
    Yeah, roleplay is fun and all but you know what's not fun? Having to build everything yourself because your partner's the "everything's fine for me lmao" person and offers no input. Yes I would like extra salt on my fries, thank you.
    In all seriousness, part of the fun is making the world with your partner; I feel it just adds to the excitement of finally getting to play your characters. If you're someone that loves to share their roleplay ideas with the other and have a constructive back-and-forth regarding roleplay then please feel free to contact me either through this thread or a DM.

• Expectations
    Okay this is here solely because I am someone that likes to make the most of their free time but a very small pet peeve of mine is when someone replies to a partner search with "I'd love to rp with you!" and then nothing more. Don't get me wrong, I love that you're interested but chances are your timezone is very different than mine and the time spent figuring out your expectations as well would be better spent deciding on our plot. Honestly. I've had days of conversation spent with me asking questions because the other person didn't really want to share what they were into and it just lead to me losing interest because I don't like forcing words out of people's mouths. And lastly,

• Roleplay Sample
    If you would like to check out my writing style you can do so here . It's been about two years since I have roleplayed with someone so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but yes, a roleplay sample is mandatory to see if we would be a good fit.

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to do something either supernatural themed or harry potter related if you're still looking! I haven't done much roleplaying on this site, but I do have a fairly recent example here. If you'd like to see more I can certainly pull samples from other sites and shoot 'em to you via pm.

As far as my own expectations go, I'm pretty chill. I'm quite patient and also have offline obligations to attend so I believe our schedules will probably match up nicely regardless of timezones. You can post whenever you have time and there's really no pressure or time limit. I likely won't be able to reply more than once every other day myself. I am a little shy and this is only my second time reaching out to a stranger for a 1x1, but I will do my best to answer any questions in a timely manner and provide you with ample conversation. As far as posts go, I'm not too bothered with length. My post length is a little inconsistent. Some days I can write a lot, other days it'll be no more than three paragraphs. I'll do my best to match whatever you're posting though. If you feel like we'd be a good match I'd love to hear more about your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back