• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Hydro would think for a moment and say "No...I dont what wings...I dont feel confy in the air wen i am ment too the water....I would like too but..Is that i dont Like being in the air"he says as he kinda sees everybody with wings but he dint like too fly really...he rather stay on the ground

Even I can't just give someone wings, you need DNA and special nature magic to do that, Skylar.

He said calmly...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

That wouldn't work, your DNA Is weak, because you've already givin It to Mai, and Hydro's DNA wouldn't match well with yours, seeing as how his Is specificly denied the right to fly, If a fish-mammal and a bird was mixed together, of course It'd make a flying fish, however, with Hydro, who can barely stay out of the water for a certain period of time, with his DNA, to be able to fly, where the air has no hints of salt, he would wither up and die, faster than he would on land, that Is a risk we're not going to take, and to say the least, I doubt that he really WANTS to fly..

He said calmly.. Thinking over the specifics, adding all the risks the mixture of DNA would hold to Hydro, of course, he knew a way possible... But that wouldn't go.. Tony would kill Hydro faster than anyone If they did that...

Skylar looked a little hurt and embarrassed. What Damien said made her feel like she was stupid. "Sorry." She mumbled and walked to the library.

Hydro would get up from the bench and follow sky as he had nothing too do,as he follows he would say "So sky....remember that story you were gona read mi that sudently turn too a line.....can you read it now?"

(Bops?)

Hydro would slowli turn around and see charlotte and raise and eyebrown and touch her face

Hydro removes his hand out of her mouth and look at her and would poke her quickli and look at her

Hydro would amidiatly lean away and clean were she kiss him and say "Yep she dosent care"he says as he would walk up too Sky and slowli push her as he whanted too get away from her

Hydro would blush as she says that and would say back "Hey that was long time ago she try too sedus mi but i dint what too look so i close mi eyes......Sky dont get the wrong idea"he says as he would look at sky as he was going too kill that lady as he dint expect that too happen with bell and so he close his eyes wen she got in the pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back