A monster of a failure (Avas demon inspired)

Holy fuck get back from school with a hell of a load of notifications! xD So yea we are still accepting @lightofthemoon and it is more like a spin off based on the ideas and themes of avas demon :) Wrathias race still exists though its not really a big part. I also might be off an on everyone due to school and being busy these next couple of days @Cotten @Verdas @Wings and @Kai123 im sorry to hear that :( If you have a rp you would like me to join always feel free to let me know!

I think that may work best. Maybe have titan call everyone together and the "rebels" steel a ship as escape or something.

Hey, I'm wanting to get involved with the whole 'Ava's Demon' thing, but I haven't really read it and I really want to join this RP. So, are you guys still accepting?

Yes morticiansdaughter is still accepting applications. And don't worry I haven't read too much into avas demon either. @Stew

Oook, I'm already half-way through with my CS and I would have been devastated to have scrapped it. I was just testing the waters before I got in.

Just think about it, these two would be badass together.

grimbark_by_misakitoeevee-d6cbenv.png

anime-anime-boy-art-boy-Favim.com-2035929.png

Oh im so stupid. I didnt even recognize my characters name but, yeah they'd make a badass couple. To bad she's already pacted.

Ohh, I could have seen all the possibilities, Him fawning all over her and Abaddon getting all jealous.

@MorticiansDaughter Hey, what if I have Allksmin make a pact with a person who isn't a major character, but will be consistent in my posts, kind of like a side-character?

@Wings Where is your and @Verdas' characters? Are they on a different planet than @Cotten's character?

Stew said:
@MorticiansDaughter Hey, what if I have Allksmin make a pact with a person who isn't a major character, but will be consistent in my posts, kind of like a side-character?

@Wings Where is your and @Verdas' characters? Are they on a different planet than @Cotten's character?
Um I believe everyone is on the same titan schooling planet.

Alright, just working on my intro, I'm just kind of workshopping it. (While watching Ava's Demon)

Alright, I have a couple of ways to get everybody off the planet. 1: the scavengers come from nowhere and start taking over the planet. 2:a monster of failure appears and destroys everything including the planet 3: anything else ya'll can come up with to leave the planet.

@Stew @MorticiansDaughter @Verdas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back