A Monarch's Quest [Inactive]

Back in his home, Aiden's packing consisted of almost nothing as he didn't go adventuring at all so he simply didn't own his own gear; in fact, he ended up taking nothing apart from a sharp knife. The plan being that should something attack them, then he could at least look dangerous.

Looking around his house, he began to realise just how much he would not have out there: heat, fresh clothing, a decent kitchen, his study, a library, beautiful gardens just outside. After deciding he had spent enough time wandering his house aimlessly; he stepped outside and found Fay.

"Are you ready?" he asked her, wondering if he was himself ready for this adventure.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's all you're bringing?" Fay asked, it was either impressive or sad all he needed was a knife. Could he even use it. "Suit yourself, let's go. I guess we're walking."

Although not the best for walking, she stayed in her favorite pair of slippers. Putting on boots for long treks made her look too manly, and she preferred to keep her feminine qualities about her. She flipped her silver hair over her shoulder and waved her hand so Aiden might follow. North, right? All they had to do was take the North gate out, and follow it until they were at this place, Gable.

"Come on bookworm, I'll make a camp when you want to stop." She yelled. He most likely didn't know her small handbag was enchanted. There were a few logs inside, somewhere, safe and dry in case it rained. Deeper was a tent she'd saved for occasions like this. Fay loved this bag, it could hold everything, and weighed no more than a loaf of bread.

Aiden nodded when she asked her question.

"I don't go adventuring; this is a kitchen knife," he said, looking at the utensil he had brought along.

Of course he was curious as to how she was going to make a camp without the materials required.

"What's in your bag?" he asked her, eyeing up the small bag.

Fay strolled past the gate, nodding at the guards who stood their posts. She turned back to Aiden and smirked. "The better question is what isn't in my bag."

She let it sink in for a minute before she bothered to explain. "The bag's enchanted." She explained with a bored look on her face. How couldn't he have guessed? He was always holed up inside the library, she wondered if he'd read any books of magic. They were bound to have explained it.

"Ah, I see," Aiden said, widening his eyes as his mind raced to the memory of reading about enchanted bags and their properties.

"So it's far larger inside the bag than outside the bag? That's impressive. I mean I have read all about them, but this is the first time I've actually seen one up close. What does it look like inside?" he asked attempting to look at the sack from every angle as he walked, taking in every detail of it.

"Yup." Fay popped her lips. "Here, look."

She stopped and opened the bag for him to see. Inside, it was pitch black, due to the deepness of the bag. Fay sent an orb of light to the bottom, it looked like a storage room. Everything was neatly stacked on a floor at the bottom, and anything she needed or wanted was inside.

"It's much more complicated than just enchanting it to be big." She explained. "I've been inside before, it's like a...a genie almost. I had to go inside and make the space how I needed it. So if I want more space, I've got to enchant it all over again."

Staring deep into the abyss contained inside the sack, Aiden couldn't help but be amazed at the depth of the bag.

"That's incredible, how do you reach down to get something out?" he asked, wondering many different questions about the bag and its contents.

"Usually I levitate it to the top, it's much easier that way. If you want, you can try to reach in and grab something." Fay encouraged him, she took his hand and pulled it into the bag along with hers. "Now, evellere, it'll pull what you're thinking of up out of the bag. Try it."

Although it would be interesting for him to see the effects in action, he chose not to and pulled his hand out of the bag instead.

"What would happen if you were to put a bag inside this bag?" he asked, imagining the crazy things one would be able to do with bag like this: they could live in it, they could bury it and hide inside, they could do so much.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread