A Message In A Bottle

Varie

Dear Kind Stranger,

Hello, my name is Varie and I come from far away. If you are reading this, then I have already become an esteemed citizen of RP Nation. However, I am completely new to these lands so I am lost, penniless, and alone in my travels. If you also seek companionship, please feel welcome to write me and we might possibly rendezvous at the nearest local venue. Regardless, thank you for reading this letter and best of luck in your future endeavors.

Love,

Varie

Welcome! I like the note intro, nice touch. I think you're probably a good roleplayer, so I say...Welcome! even if you weren't I'd say welcome, because welcoming people is important, and now you should start to feel a nice warm fuzzy feeling known as being welcomed to a place you belong!

Yep yep, so some shiny green guys will bring some shiny links with rules and awesoness, but you should check out the Shoutbox/Chat. because it's great, and an integral part of the nation experience! You'll make plenty of friends and stuff, and join a bunch of roleplays!

So I hope you like, enjoy the nation!

(I'm gonna do this to make you feel as welcome as I can i swear, I've never written like this while welcoming anyone else but this seemed like a good way to say hi!)

Dear varie,

Salutations, it is a pleasure to meet you I have read over your message thoroughly and I am happy to learn you have become part of our wonderful community, but I have acknowledged your problems, if you are lost please feel free to go over and ask us any questions, you are never alone because RpN is a nation of family, we all stay connected with each other, I'm sure many people will like you here so don't lose hope on your travel, a fellow will stop by any moment to help you as well, have fun here!

Sincerely, Galactic cloud (cloudy)

Well that was fun wasn't it now if you have any questions about the site please do need over to "Sites Questions & Information"

Do have fun here though we have many wonderful members to talk with so don't hesitate to socialize with any of them!

Girouette said:
Welcome! I like the note intro, nice touch. I think you're probably a good roleplayer, so I say...Welcome! even if you weren't I'd say welcome, because welcoming people is important, and now you should start to feel a nice warm fuzzy feeling known as being welcomed to a place you belong!
Yep yep, so some shiny green guys will bring some shiny links with rules and awesoness, but you should check out the Shoutbox/Chat. because it's great, and an integral part of the nation experience! You'll make plenty of friends and stuff, and join a bunch of roleplays!

So I hope you like, enjoy the nation!
I will definitely check out the chat and thank you for the warm welcome ( :) )

[QUOTE="Galactic Cloud](I'm gonna do this to make you feel as welcome as I can i swear, I've never written like this while welcoming anyone else but this seemed like a good way to say hi!)

Dear varie,

Salutations, it is a pleasure to meet you I have read over your message thoroughly and I am happy to learn you have become part of our wonderful community, but I have acknowledged your problems, if you are lost please feel free to go over and ask us any questions, you are never alone because RpN is a nation of family, we all stay connected with each other, I'm sure many people will like you here so don't lose hope on your travel, a fellow will stop by any moment to help you as well, have fun here!

Sincerely, Galactic cloud (cloudy)

Well that was fun wasn't it now if you have any questions about the site please do need over to "Sites Questions & Information"

Do have fun here though we have many wonderful members to talk with so don't hesitate to socialize with any of them!

[/QUOTE]
It is a pleasure to meet you too and thank you for the letter, cloudy ( :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just a castaway

An island lost at sea-o

Another lonely day

No one here but me-o

More loneliness than any man could bear

Rescue me before I fall into despair-o

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world

I hope that someone gets my

I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle

Message in a bottle, yeah
"

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Welcome!

Hey and welcome to the Nation!

We're glad to have you here! I really like your intro. I'll have to say that's the most creative one I've read in a while.

@Varie what kind of roleplays do you like to play?

Starfleet said:
"Just a castaway
An island lost at sea-o

Another lonely day

No one here but me-o

More loneliness than any man could bear

Rescue me before I fall into despair-o

I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle

Message in a bottle, yeah
"

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. Welcome!
That is a great song, thank you for the welcome ( :) )

Wreck said:
Hey and welcome to the Nation!
We're glad to have you here! I really like your intro. I'll have to say that's the most creative one I've read in a while.

@Varie what kind of roleplays do you like to play?
Thank you, and I like group high-fantasy role plays usually. For one x one, I like romance role plays (' :) ) How about you?

Endymion said:
Wonderful introduction! I welcome you to the RPNation with open arms!
Thank you very much ( :) )

Level said:
Love the letter opening!
I'm new as well. So um.. mutual welcome?
Thanks (^.^) I would like to mutual welcome back, I will go visit your thread as well ( ;) )

Dear Varie,

Hallo~ my name is Riyuu~ And I am a vampire! Do not worry, I am not a bad vampire, I like sweets OwO fufu~ eh? I am writing something random again. Sorry! You see, I found your letter and it was well written~ Riyuu is new in this realm too. But I am having fun exploring. heehee. Anyways, I would like to welcome youuuu here too~~~ Take care~

-Riyuuji

[QUOTE="Yoshida Riyuuji]
Dear Varie,
Hallo~ my name is Riyuu~ And I am a vampire! Do not worry, I am not a bad vampire, I like sweets OwO fufu~ eh? I am writing something random again. Sorry! You see, I found your letter and it was well written~ Riyuu is new in this realm too. But I am having fun exploring. heehee. Anyways, I would like to welcome youuuu here too~~~ Take care~

-Riyuuji

[/QUOTE]
Thanks and welcome as well ( :) ) My blood is not sweet so please not me ( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back