A Little Vision of the Start and the End

Working on a post this very moment! We should wrap this night up soon and continue onto the morning, once everyone's done conversing, of course. :] I'll type up Silas walking around the gardens with Kathleen and dropping her off at her quarters. Sorry for the wait! I'm finishing up most of my projects so all should be well. xD

Oh, and as an early warning, from May 12th to 15th, I won't be able to post since I am going on a trip! Hoorah!

[QUOTE="Lady Sabine]Well, that would mean everyone's going to bed rather early and before eating. :/ Which is okay, I guess...

[/QUOTE]
Wait, what? I thought it was around midnight by now. xD My mistake. I assumed because everyone was drinking and the Announcer was talking for so long. Haha!

I imagined it was morning when the last ships came in, the speech starting around midday. I suspect this RP is actually just about a society of alcoholics hehe

I imagined that it varied when the ships came in, but the royals had to wait a few days before being called to the castle for the speech that began around late afternoon while the sun was setting, however, the time that the royals arrived at the castle varied. Oopsies? xD

The royals arrived a few days apart- but it does say in the opening post that the speech was in the morning. I'll assume that by now it's mid-afternoon.

Dead tired- only slept 4 hours last night. I started my post a few hours ago though, and struggled through the last bits. I apologize if it isn't totally coherent from my lack of adequate rest. >.<

I'll try to get a post up soon (which means in 3-4 hours because i gotta run with my class for 2 -.- )

And oooh! Where are you going Darth???

Ok, sorry but I might seem very distant now these next couple of days (if we get the rp moving again).

Both exams and a damn heartbreak to deal with, so my writing probaly won't be at it's best.

@Nat - I am sorry to hear about that. If you ever want someone to talk to, I am here! I think both Ren and I are waiting on @Lady Sabine who I suspect has been tied up with things herself. I'm gonna PM Maca and see when he expects to get back computer access too. <3 
Maca will be back in 4-5 days from his vacation. =)

-Thinks of thinking like 399999 times-

I might not be able to comment too much on monday/tuesday next week btw. Monday I'm gonna have to be social (stupid birthdays, making people forcing you to be social), and then I have two very important exams in some subjects I really don't wanna get a lower degree in.

I actually managed a post just now. So sorry for my tardiness! I really do intend on staying in this RP and well, I'll be trying my hardest to keep up with the pace.

I admit I have to read the entire 8th page still, but I did read the 9th, you guys write some really good posts, so kudo's to you all!

And now I have to continue my rainy holiday in Cambridge :P

Rainy British holidays? Of course, you can't expect anything less haha. I hope my trip in May will have good weather. How is the weather in the Netherlands this time of year?

It has been very unpredictable really. It has hailed, rained and there were some gorgeous spring days sprinkled in between. Still, I do quite like British raining days so I am not complaining ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back