• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Little Bit of Supernatural

Sharkiee said:
quick question, boarding house as in a place to live? or as a school ?
It's boarding house as a place to live not boarding school, I tried a school one once so I wanted something simpler.

Mayhem said:
@Katerang What kind of pics should we use?
Any kind that you think truly shows what your character looks like. Be it drawing or actual photo You can even put in two pictures if your creature has two forms a human and monster one.

As soon as I make sure everyone has read the rules because we can totally do this with four people.

@Katerang I was wondering if Simone could already be living the house? I just really like the idea of her being locked in her room either baking (unless there's like a communal kitchen or something) or crafting weird curses, only to come out to look at the newcomers and probably throw some snark at them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayhem said:
@Katerang I was wondering if Simone could already be living the house? I just really like the idea of her being locked in her room either baking (unless there's like a communal kitchen or something) or crafting weird curses, only to come out to look at the newcomers and probably throw some snark at them?
I was hoping you would say that! I would love for her to already be living there!

And yeah I think there is only one kitchen but she can have the room right above the living room since that one has a fireplace too if you would like?

@Katerang Thanks, that would be awesome!!! (...I'm gonna call dibs on the number 13 for her room because I'm a looser who likes cliches :3)

@Mayhem

OH NO THEY GOT MY REFERENCE! Haha,thank you. I didn't use the same name so people wouldn't judge me in case I don't play him right xD

If I'm slow to reply, I'm actually at work on my phone... and when the boss is around I somewhat throw the phone and pretend I'm doing something. So bare with me :P

Personal preference sinc RPN doesn't seem to like me much, would yall mind tagging me if you're involving my character in a scene? It doesnt always show up that someone posted for me

@KaalysBR Since both of our characters are werewolves, how would you feel about them meeting during the night? Even if it's only briefly, I figured that could be a good chance for that.

And also, just for everyone, I am planning on introducing my other character semi soon. I just was thinking I'd wait for most characters to meet and get on the same page. Then he could come in and be out of the hopelessly loop about the whole supernatural thing, and he would be easy to messed with.

@SoullessGuardian sounds good! Although I wouldn't recommend getting too close,although he might be less aggressive near another werewolf. He goes for a hunt of aggressive supernatural beings in every full moon,because that's when he is most powerful but also uncontrollable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back