• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

5SOS

Summer Vacation. Those two words could make any teenager happy. For Jetta, that meant the start of her vacation with her favorite people. The boys of 5 Seconds of Summer and her best friend, Rosie. Now, yes she and Rosie were friends with 5SOS. No, neither of the girls had slept with the boys. Yet. They just simply became friends before the boys became famous.

Jetta was sitting on a park bench and the weather happened to feel nothing less than perfect today. It matched how the day was going for her so far. She had her last class at noon and was just relaxing. She treated herself to a mani/pedi and got her eyebrows waxed. Now, she was waiting for her best friend to call her up and tell her what plans they had.

"I wonder what the boys are up to. I think they should be done with their tour." she said aloud, sipping on her Starbucks drink because, why not? As if on cue though, her phone rang. She looked at the called I.D. and almost threw her drink.

"Hello? Mikey?! Aahhh! Hey! Oh my gosh! How are you? Really? Holy crap, yes! I'll tell Rosie! We'll see you there!" she shouted, receiving looks from everyone around her. She squealed and grabbed her purse, grabbing her keys out and jogging to her car and getting in. She started her car, and turned the radio on.

Jetta couldn't help herself, she had her phone in her lap and picked it up immediately.

"Pick up, pick up, pick upppppp!" she cheered, pulling her mirror down and looking at herself in the small mirror. She really wanted Rosie to pick up even though she may not be out of school yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back