!!!

radio

Hello~

I'm Space! I'm obviously a new user here, and I'm very excited to see what this place has in store.

I'm currently 16 years old. I love looking at nature photography, and hope to travel and do some of my own photography someday too~ I have a huge sweet tooth and I apologize a lot, even for little things, so be gentle with me as to not suffer a hailstorm of apologies.

I also happen to love space, if that's not obvious already, pretty much everything about space interests me - dangerous, beautiful, or mind-blowing, I love it all. ツ

I am a pretty seasoned role-player, so to say. I've been role-playing since I was about eleven, on a site that didn't even fully focus on role-play. I moved on to greener pastures, a.k.a. legitimate role-playing websites, when I was fourteen, and have come a long way in these forums to finally find this one.

I'm very familiar with the XenForo forum layout, so with some small adjustment to the unique style on this site, I should get accustomed to it pretty quickly.

Anyways, thank you for reading this! I really hope I meet some chill people around here.

Hello, Space, and good to meet you. Welcome to RpN!

I also have a great fascination with space, and the universe surrounding us in general. It's nice to know someone else who shares the same interest. :) If you happen to have any questions about the site, I am always happy to be of service, but also feel free to contact any of our staff. ^^ Other than that, I hope you enjoy yourself here. Since I joined nearly a year ago, there certainly hasn't been any other place that has felt more like home for roleplaying.

Again, welcome to the nation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back