1x1 RP [Always open]

LynxAmelia

I will kill you ^.^
Hello all *waves frantically*

I am seriously looking to drown myself in a bunch of RPs. And sadly group RP doesn't seem to sit well on me. So, I would like to do as many 1x1 RPs as I possibly can! x3

My favorite genres would probably be fantasy, realistic and maybe animals too. I would want an MxF romance in all of them, with me playing the female. MxM works too, but please no FxF. If you have a plot in mind, that's great. If not, I'm sure we can come up with something.

My personal dos and don'ts are :

# 1. DO post at least once a day and DON'T disappear without giving me a warning. I get very attached to my RPs and get restless. I know things get busy, trust me I do, but I would like to be warned of it.

# 2. DO use proper grammar and DON'T use text talk. Or talk as though you've never spoken in English before. I know a lot of members here don't have English as their native tongue. I don't either. So I probably won't accept that as a valid excuse for crappy grammar.

# 3. DO post as much as you like and DON'T give me one - liners or posts to which I cannot react. I need material to work with.

And finally, #4. DO enjoy yourself and DON'T be afraid to reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested! ^.^

I would be up for a 1x1 :D , Seems like we enjoy kind of the same with the fantasy/realistic and m/f romance. If you'd like, Pm me or i'll pm you or.. something! :3

Hey I'd like to do a MxF rp with me as the male I like the romantic rp

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Well I'd be interested in a good MxF rp with a more fantasy setting. So if you'd like to give it a shot, just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back