• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 roleplay in my new, fairly simple story? (Paragraph Style RP)

CastleAsylum

Get back in your cell~
Since I'm pretty new here I wanted to try to get a feel for the forums by using one of my more small plotlines before getting into the huge worlds I've been working on for a decade or so now. You'd have to be interested in the following:

-Being chased around by a large spooky spider creature with magic silk, hypnotic powers, a love of toying with prey, and a lust for your blood.
-Exploring rooms within a creepy mansion that seems to ignore the laws of physics pretty often.
-The occasional bug pun.
Entanglement.png
You'd be playing as the newest guest of Zachary Phobia (the ginger spider guy in my doodle here) in his mansion known as the Cobweb Chateau. You could have many reasons for entering this well known death trap, such as being a skeptic or just looking for adventure, but the reason most enter his web is for his spell silks. Legends say that getting your hands on a single strand will give you power beyond your imagination...but since the only way to get it is to enter his abode and escape his clutches...no one has yet managed.

I'll be working on setting up for my more lore based stories and worlds, too, but this one is simple to set up.

What else...oh! Anthro characters and human characters are of course acceptable. Feral are less likely to fit aesthetically, but I'm sure we could manage. I'd prefer no fan characters just because this isn't a fan work, but if you could make it work then hey; I'm not complaining. It's obviously not a lot of fun if your character isn't somehow in danger, so please don't use an OP character! A character that works well with a mind game playing, creepy, and somewhat flirtatious predator would be best! Feel free to ask me any questions or...whatever, I guess?

Hopefully this sounds at least somewhat interesting to someone out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back