randomizedrp

pc
Random Dark Souls experience

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

RIP my second playthrough. I got demotivated with my cosplay DEX build.

Might pick her up again now that I've been talking about Dark Souls lately, though.

Mirrah set with Morne helm. High endurance and RUN, just RUN

(I'm happy to summon in on any Dancer match for PS4, she's my bae and I can win 1st or 2nd time, depends on how well I do against the Lothric Knights)

Edited by Eternal Dragonchild

6 minutes ago, Eternal Dragonchild said:

Mirrah set with Morne helm. High endurance and RUN, just RUN

(I'm happy to summon in on any Dancer match for PS4, she's my bae and I can win 1st or 2nd time, depends on how well I do against the Lothric Knights)

What's a Dancer match?

Just now, Captain Gensokyo said:

What's a Dancer match?

Against Dancer of the Boreal VAlley, aka annoyingly fast boss in the cathedral who is not Aldrich

1 minute ago, Eternal Dragonchild said:

Against Dancer of the Boreal VAlley, aka annoyingly fast boss in the cathedral who is not Aldrich

Is that DkS3? Haven't played it yet.

1 minute ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

Is that DkS3? Haven't played it yet.

Yeah. If you struggle with fast bosses, you'll hate her. I have a video from my fight against her if you like

Just now, Eternal Dragonchild said:

Yeah. If you struggle with fast bosses, you'll hate her. I have a video from my fight against her if you like

I'll probably dodge most spoiler for now. Thanks though! If I do get stuck, though, I'll consult the video.

What platform are you playing on?

Just now, Captain Gensokyo said:

I'll probably dodge most spoiler for now. Thanks though! If I do get stuck, though, I'll consult the video.

What platform are you playing on?

Playstation 4. 

I'm not looking forward to Nameless King

All of you are youngins, dark souls one, was once invaded in dark root forest, where the cat covenant is? I used blend and turned myself into a tree. The invaders, cuz more than one can invade you in there, so many times they ran by me, it was hilarious.

11 minutes ago, Eternal Dragonchild said:

Aka one of the easiest bosses if you ask me

2 people like this

4 hours ago, The Mechanist said:

All of you are youngins, dark souls one, was once invaded in dark root forest, where the cat covenant is? I used blend and turned myself into a tree. The invaders, cuz more than one can invade you in there, so many times they ran by me, it was hilarious.

Aka one of the easiest bosses if you ask me

I've played 1, can't get past the Bell Gargoyles. I seem to have this inability to kill the gargoyles in either game, plus the Balder knight on the way is a total ass. Almost as bad as Ruin Sentinels imo

Edited by Eternal Dragonchild
1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Eternal Dragonchild said:

I've played 1, can't get past the Bell Gargoyles. I seem to have this inability to kill the gargoyles in either game, plus the Balder knight on the way is a total ass. Almost as bad as Ruin Sentinels imo

Well, hey, if you're having trouble, I could lend you some Jolly cooperation :3 I like teaming up for bosses :3

Just now, Stickdom said:

Well, hey, if you're having trouble, I could lend you some Jolly cooperation :3 I like teaming up for bosses :3

I only have it for Playstation (Where I'm at Ruin Sentinels)

or Xbox 360 (The Rotten cause I can best every other boss pretty much other than gargoyles)

On 1/2/2017 at 0:31 AM, Husk said:

I've played all three but in DS3 I did a co-op run with my partner and occasionally one of my best friends. 
It's not a random experience but holy shit, hiding from non-summoned invaders was way too hilarious in Dark Souls 3. I was often able to clip into decorative objects and hide there forever.

Basically I am an asshole. One time we did have an invader who came to our world and just sat down. We eventually messaged him on Steam being like, damn, you've got some serious patience. The invader, myself, and my partner all just sat and chilled together until we held a proper duel. I've also been invaded by lovely dark spirits called Donald T**** (because rump is a bad word I guess) and 420praiseit

I named myself Billy Mays, Because I wipe the floor with competition.

IMG_0065.PNG

Edited by Arion
1 person likes this

My Dark Souls name is Don't Kill Me. 

Edited by Husk

3 hours ago, Arion said:

I named myself Billy Mays, Because I wipe the floor with competition.

IMG_0065.PNG

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! If you call now, you can get TWO butt-whoopin's for the price of ONE! That's right, just $19.95!!!