Flame Demon

Miraculous Ladybug RP (Flame and Ever)

422 posts in this topic

"I'm fine, just slipped and fell" Jackal mumbles, his eye landing on Winter, who is spinning her chain around lazily, or so it looked. Ladybug nods "We can't drag this fight much longer, we should let Winter have a go, he is sitting of a huge worm though" she says, Winter narrows her cat like eyes as she scans the surrounding area before spotting Ames trying to grab the book, so with lightning reflexes she trows her chain up, wrapping it around him before slamming him in the wall. Jackal sweatdrops "Get the akuma out, now" he says, this had gone on way too long already and his back hurt, badly, Ladybug takes the books and asks "Which one is it?"

@Evergreen98

Widow ran over and looked, " how about this one?" She asked as she grabbed the book she remembered him reading.

" Hey! Give that back!" Ames said with a glare. Widow said nothing before destroying the book and realeasing the akuma.

--

@Flame Demon

Ladybug captures the akuma and fixes everything and Winter sweatdrops "Ladybug why don't you take Jackal home? I'm going to take one last sweep through the city" she says and jumps down, transforming out of sight and she sneaks back in.

Ladybug sighs "I should, also Widow, try to understand his point as well, but not now" she says and heads of with Jackal, who doesn't even look at Widow, so Ladybug hoped those two were going to be fine.

@Evergreen98

Edited by Flame Demon

Widow sighed and said nothing. Chat frowned a little, " You two shouldn't have reveal your identities..."

" I know... I wish it stayed a secret.." she said quietly as she walked over to Ames who looked around confused. She kneeled down, and gave him his books now which were now fixed.

Ames looked at the books and saw that the one that was damaged was also fixed. His face lit up as he took them, " thanks Widow! These were given to me by this girl, who had a really bad headache "

"ehh...? Really? Hope her headache got better.."

Ames nodded," she looked like she was dieing... really hope her headache gets better.."

Widow smiled a little before nodded, "well i have to go" she said as she walked over to Chat.

" See ya!" Ames said before running off home.

" Well I am leaving.. I am exhausted..." Widow said to Chat.

" Are you and Jackal gonna talk this out?..." Chat asked.

Widow sighed, " I dont think so..." she said before leaving. Chat frowned at the response and left as well.

---

@Flame Demon

Winter sighs and heads home, she still had to make the chocolate and then she would head back to bed, she hoped Jackal and Widow made up soon, if they didn't then thinks would get awkward during fights.

Ladybug, or now Marinette, helps Ace to his room "Our own doctor is away for a few days, so I'll call another one for now" she says earning a nod "Obviously you already have an excuse in mind" he says earning a slight grin before Marinette leaves the room saying "Oh and make up with Widow!"

@Evergreen98

Widow entered her room and collapse on her bed as she changed back. Willow looked at her, " you ok?" Melanie asked her and Willow nodded.

" How about you?..."

"I think I have a bruise on my arm..." she said to her.

" I see..." Willow said and the door suddenly opened and Sebastian walking in with some food.

" I am guessing you are hungry?" Sebastian said calmly. Willow hid under the covers as Melanie looked st Sebastian at for a few minutes.

" Thank you..." Melanie said fo him. Sebastian set the food down and left the room.

"... he knows doesnt he?" Willow asked Melanie.

"I wouldnt be surprised if he did..." Melanie said softly as she closed. " Go eat..." she said before falling asleep.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise enters her house and sees her mother calling someone "Don't we have our own doctor?" she asks, but Marinette mentions he has to be quiet, so the girl heads to the kitchen and she starts getting the ingredients, she really hoped Chat would like her chocolates "You know the chance he'll accept them are small right?" Snow asks and Clarise mumbles "Relax, you saw how he was" "Yeah to Winter, not to you" Snow argues, but Clarise says "Look Snow, he isn't the type to reject them"

Marinette sweatdrops, she was calling Damien's parents since they were the only doctors she knew that acted normally, she just hoped they weren't too busy.

@Evergreen98

Edited by Flame Demon

Willow sat down and ate quietly as Melanie slept. The door then slowly opened and Willow hide. She peeked iut to see Nina enter the room ans close the door quietly. The little girl quietly walked over to her big sis, and climbed onto her bed. She laid down really close to her and closed her eyes to sleep as well. Melanie woke up from the movement and saw her little sister. She pulled a blanket over over herself, and her sister before holding her close as she went back to sleep. Willow smiled at them.

---

The phone was picked up and a Lady spoke into it. " This is Dr. Kaia speaking how may I help you" the the doctor said as she wrote somethings down on her clipboard. This was Damien's mother.

---

@Flame Demon

"My son got injured during the last akuma attack and he hit his back after falling from the stairs" Marinette says and she adds "I helped him to bed, but he can barely walk right now". She really hoped they weren't too busy or she'd have to wait until their own doctor got back.

Clarise sighs and starts making the chocolate, since she knew her mother was worried Ace "Hope he likes strawberries" she mumbles as she starts making strawberry cream to put in her chocolates.

@Evergreen98

Edited by Flame Demon

" Ah.. I see I am going to send Doctor Jaden over. Since we are booked right now. " Kaia said to her. " anything else I should know about your son?" She asked with her clipboard ready. She already knew who the lady was since she calls them whenever Marriente's doctor is available. She waitrd patiently for the lady's answer.

---

@Flame Demon

"Nothing besides the information you already have, it's not that weird that I call you" Marinette says and she sighs "I just hope it's nothing too bad, he has a small performance tomorrow" she says.

@Evergreen98

" ah.. I see, well lets both hope that he can perform tomorrow" Kaia said with a smile. " well I need to get back to work. Doctor Jaden will be there as soon as he finishes up his latest patient" she said to the lady.

---

@Flame Demon

"Yeah and alright, I'll see him then" Marinette says and she ends the call with "Have a nice day", she walks to the kitchen where she sees Clarise and she walks over "Let me help you with that" she says "Or do you want the chocolate to taste horrible?" "No... of course not, just thought I'd start to with the strawberry cream" Clarise mumbles.

@Evergreen98

Kaia smiled as she slid over to the counter where a patient was waiting. She got another phone call and it was on her personal cellphone. She answered it and it was Damien, " Hey mom... are you and dad ok?" He asked her worriedly.

Kaia smiled, "We are fine dear, just extremely busy right now" she said to him as she worked.

"Okay, thats good" he said with a smiled as waved of relief washed over him. "Alright then.. talk to you later" he said.

" Talk to later dear" Kairi said before send calling for her husband Jaden.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise smiles slightly "See I learned something from that book" she says earning a slight smile "I know" Marinette says "Is Ace alright by the way?" Clarise asks, she was worried about her brother "Yes dear, I called a doctor" Marinette says, she wondered what Ace and Clarise would ever do without each other.

@Evergreen98

The next day Melanie stayed in bed since her arm had a nasty bruise on it from yesterday's fight. Her butler who didnt ask how she got the bruise, applied an ointment on it that is suppose to help heal it faster. Melanie sweatdropped as she stared at her butler, ' he know...' she thought as she looked at him. 

" Ill bring you food in a few minutes, so stay in bed.. and your fever went down but it seems like it is back again.. so rest up" Sebastion said to her. Melanie sweatdropped and nodded as she watched him leave.

Willow came out as Melanie fell down on her head with a groan, " he knows... he so knows..." Melanie said to her.

"Well.. it could be worse..." Willow said with a sweatdrop.

--

@Flame Demon

Clarise is humming a song a she walks to the school, carrying a basket that's about three fourth of her height, though it's not very heavy, she had found it in one of the storage rooms, she really like the outfit her brother made her, though it didn't match with her watch, so she had to take it of even if Snow hadn't asked her to. She arrives and heads to the student council room where she knocks before opening the door "Anyone here?" she asks.

Ace sighs as he lays in his bed, he couldn't do anything at all that day, well he could, but if Clarise did turn into an akuma then he wasn't allowed to help the others "I hope Melanie remembers that she promised to help Clarise out later today" Fang says and Ace sighs "I know, but with how things are going I doubt it"

@Evergreen98

The door opened to reveal a girl just existing happily for some reason. Then they was a thud followed by a sighed, "You it would kill you to say no right?" Nova said with a sigh.

" I dont want to be rude.." Damien said, "plus she looked happy..." Nova sighed again. The two then noticed Clarise, " Hey Clarise.."Damien said softly. 

"Ill go get you some water..." Nova said and walked off.

---

@Flame Demon

Clarise goes in and she puts the basket down "I got you the biggest basket I could find, but are you okay?" she asks and she sweatdrops "You don't have to taste them immediately you know" she adds walking over to him, she did pity him on Valentines day.

@Evergreen98

Edited by Flame Demon

" I am fine.. I just have a terrible taste in my mouth..." he said as he put the chocolates in the basket. " and the girl was very persistant.. and wouldnt leave..."   he said as he rested his head on the desk again, " In fact all the girls are like that.. would be nice if someone gave me something different.." At that moment Mireolle walked in with a basket and blinked.

She saw Clarise and Damien, " Is this a bad time?..."

Damien stared for a moment and shook his head, " No, it isnt what do you need?" He asked her politely remembering what he saw yesterday.

" Well..." Mirreille walked over and took out two things from her purse. A small box of macaroons and stomach ache medicine. " I know your parent are doctors... but here" Damien smiled and took them, " And you dont have to try the Macaroons now.. I made them and tasted them so I know they are delicious" she said to him with a small smile.

" Thanks alot" Damien said, and put them in the basket.

" And..." Mireille started, and looked away, " .....Sorry for everything I did. I know this wont make it up, but I hope it does..." she added. She sort waited until Valentines Days to apoligies to someone the people she tormented in middle school.

" It's fine, as long as you dont do them again" Damien said.

" I wont" Mireille said to him as she relax a little. She looked at Clarise and slowly went behind Damien desk. She took out macaroon from her purse and gave it to her. " Sorry, for everything I did in middle school and for dragging you to the mall and for bothering your brother..." she said while she kept thinking that she was going to get punch. " I know this wont make it up...and I am trying to change."

---

@Flame Demon

"I love shopping, but not when someone suddenly drags me of to do so" Clarise mumbles taking the macaroon "So next time you wanna go shopping just ask" she says, then looks at Damien "I really should go, I hope everything fits in the basket" she says and sighs quietly, now she just had to be lucky enough that Chat would accept her chocolate. She thinks for a while and looks at Mireille "Speaking of shopping, I got my allowance yesterday, we could go for some ice cream and leave Damien on his own" she says.

@Evergreen98

Mireille relax and sighed in a relief, ' she didnt punch me...' she thought and Damien chuckled a little at her reaction. "Sure I would love to go shopping with you" she said to the girl.

" Have fun you two..." Damien said with a smile.

"We'll bring you back something ok?" Mireille said with a smile.

" Eh... nothing fancy or insanely expensive" Damien sais and Mirelle nodded.

"Deal"

---

@Flame Demon

"No promises" Clarise says leaving the room, she was resisting the urge to punch Mireille, but she could do that later, when Damien wasn't looking or nearby "But I am busy in the afternoon, so we can't go shopping for too long" she says.

@Evergreen98

Damien smiled at them, " oh right..." Mireille thought for a moment, "Have you seen Nova?... I was hoping to see her here too..." Mirelle said to him.

" Oh... she just left to get me some water.." Damien answered snd the door opened. Nova came walking in and saw Mireille.

She shot her a glare, " what are YOU doing here?" One of the few people recognizing her from middle school.

"I-" Mireille started but got cut off.

" You know what? I dont care... get out you are disturbing Damien" Nova said.

Mireille just nodded and quietly left without saying anything to her. Nova sighed, and put the glass of water down on Damien's desk, " hey... you could have let her talk..." he said to her.

"Dont fall for her kindness.. it's all an act.. she is an actress afterall." Nova said coldly to him as she worked.

---

@Flame Demon