General Deth Glitch

The Grand Scramble (Open Colonization RP)

20 posts in this topic

The Grand Scramble!

The Grand Scramble has begun in the world of Vialesh. Effectively the premise is that the more developed nations of the continent of Kiresi have become reliant on resources not readily available on their continent and are looking to expand to take those resources from the rest of the world who seem like they would be wholly unable to defend against these far advanced nations. You will play the role of one of these nations and would be partaking in the Scramble for these lands, hoping to gain the resources you need to hold your own against your neighbors. I will RP as the majority of those nations you will look to conquer and will also map out where the resources you want are and then use which resources you currently have to rate your power and help to decide the outcome in battles, alongside your decisions before and during the battles.

Colony Map.png

The Region in Red would be the Continent of Kirisi and the other details will be... detailed, supposing we get a good response from people wanting to take part in the RP.

HP Is open.

Edited by General Deth Glitch

Sounds interesting, but I've never taken part in a nation building Roleplay before. I'm not sure if I'd do too well. 

Sounds interesting, but I've never taken part in a nation building Roleplay before. I'm not sure if I'd do too well. 

Just now, InsaneAsylum said:

I will be more then willing to help you out and I know some of the people already interested and will be more then patient when needed

Alrighty, cool. I probably won't be able to make a nation/character sheet until the weekend however.

Alrighty, cool. I probably won't be able to make a nation/character sheet until the weekend however.

Just now, InsaneAsylum said:

No problem, Nation RP's generally dont spring into action anywho

never joined a nation build before my man but am interested in this - great idea tbh

will try make cs soon))))

Edited by /سربرنيتشا\

5 hours ago, /سربرنيتشا\ said:

never joined a nation build before my man but am interested in this - great idea tbh

will try make cs soon))))

Looking forward to it!

Around the Napoleonic era is the basis for the IRL gun tech and such, with steam punk elements like trains and things added in.

Meaning to get a post up explaining it all but been a tad busy :S