Mod Podge Magpie

World war 2 alternate world political/war RP

1,349 posts in this topic

but i'm pretty sure the people of the rp will do something about it. i'd volunteer to help out or even run it myself.

This RP will not die on my watch! I waited nearly 2 months for this (I can sense all of you thinking about how said that is), and that near 2 months of patient waiting must pay off! 

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, AxelWelrod said:

This RP will not die on my watch! I waited nearly 2 months for this (I can sense all of you thinking about how said that is), and that near 2 months of patient waiting must pay off! 

Well if the current OP does not want to pick a replacement but is willing for it to happen, they we must decide who we wish to place our futures in.

Let's not have this RP die please. Also for the love of god don't advertise your other RP's in this one, that's pretty vulture like.

10 minutes ago, RIPSaidCone said:

Let's not have this RP die please. Also for the love of god don't advertise your other RP's in this one, that's pretty vulture like.

Well what we need to keep this alive is for someone to start it up, start a hosted project preferably, and get people over. But the OP doesn't seem to be signing off on anyone doing that and I don't think anyone wants to just take over. If anyone is willing to take command of this and run the RP I suggest they contact the OP and ask his permission.

Just now, General Deth Glitch said:

Well what we need to keep this alive is for someone to start it up, start a hosted project preferably, and get people over. But the OP doesn't seem to be signing off on anyone doing that and I don't think anyone wants to just take over. If anyone is willing to take command of this and run the RP I suggest they contact the OP and ask his permission.

There is a Hosted Project of it though. It's just the GM disappeared.

Just now, RIPSaidCone said:

There is a Hosted Project of it though. It's just the GM disappeared.

Is there? Alright, but then I guess the GM needs either a more active co-GM if the original GM knows they will be busy or to give the admin power of the project to someone and let them take over.. I guess.

Also would you mind linking me to the project?

1 minute ago, General Deth Glitch said:

Is there? Alright, but then I guess the GM needs either a more active co-GM if the original GM knows they will be busy or to give the admin power of the project to someone and let them take over.. I guess.

Also would you mind linking me to the project?

Can't remember who the co-GM is. Not sure if we have one or not. I think we do.

1 minute ago, RIPSaidCone said:

Can't remember who the co-GM is. Not sure if we have one or not. I think we do.

Looking at who started the two threads in the RP section, I would guess maybe @Shepard?

3 hours ago, General Deth Glitch said:

Looking at who started the two threads in the RP section, I would guess maybe @Shepard?

I was going to be a combat moderator and help out with maps. 

Im not volunteering myself for moderating but I'll do it if someone else wants me to

28 minutes ago, Shepard said:

I was going to be a combat moderator and help out with maps. 

Im not volunteering myself for moderating but I'll do it if someone else wants me to

Well, if @Tahana isn't doing it anymore, we'll need to appoint someone to take over.

8 hours ago, AxelWelrod said:

Well, if @Tahana isn't doing it anymore, we'll need to appoint someone to take over.

What I'm trying to say is that if no one is willing to step up, I'll do it but only if someone else gives me the green light.

I'll give up my nation to mod this. It's a great RP idea and I'd hate to see it go

Just now, AxelWelrod said:

So, what's the HP again?

It'll be Alternate WW2 under nation building

You mean Hosted Project? Don't we already have one?

Actually, good point.

Might want to clean up the cob webs.

Now that I realize that the turns thread is there...I'm beginning to think that no one cared about this RP