TheIrradiatedWaffle

Fallout based Nationbuilding

469 posts in this topic

Hey, I thinking of making an rp about the post apocalyptic north america nation builder. Itll be set after fo4 and the Battle of Hoover Dam, who won is by default the NCR, but if someone wants to be an independent NV, then thatd be cool. You can be a premade faction or a custom one youve made. Faction population will be determined by the population of the State or area you are in. You can war or make peace. I personally will say now, I'll be taking New York for reasons, and you can pick a state or area to be so long as it is explained in your lore abd stuff, so if your interested, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheIrradiatedWaffle said:

Hey, I thinking of making an rp about the post apocalyptic north america nation builder. Itll be set after fo4 and the Battle of Hoover Dam, who won is by default the NCR, but if someone wants to be an independent NV, then thatd be cool. You can be a premade faction or a custom one youve made. Faction population will be determined by the population of the State or area you are in. You can war or make peace. I personally will say now, I'll be taking New York for reasons, and you can pick a state or area to be so long as it is explained in your lore abd stuff, so if your interested, let me know.

This is a terrible idea, but I'm in. As Independent New Vegas.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pat said:

This is a terrible idea, but I'm in. As Independent New Vegas.

Wat makes you say that?

 

 

Also, invite everyone you know whod wanna join.

Edited by TheIrradiatedWaffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheIrradiatedWaffle said:

Wat makes you say that?

 

 

Also, invite everyone you know whod wanna join.

*last time we did this we had the support of basically every SB'er and it still failed, 28 views, just you and me so far*

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pat said:

*last time we did this we had the support of basically every SB'er and it still failed, 28 views, just you and me so far*

Valid point, but sbers had the trendancy of just quitting halfway through from even the first one, and besides from wat I say in the Europe game, the fighting system was pretty back. Besides when the leader of the game just stops playing, like every game,  its kinda annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Samurai Jay said:

Sounds good count me in

Yay, roughly sixteen days later, and we have one!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creative said:

I'll join.

 

As legion.

Oh. If this ever starts, we'll be having fun together. Throwing this out there, would you be perfectly fine with Lanius perishing at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Creative said:

Not perfectly.

 

Legion will be re-organized into "Iron legion"

Iron Legion?

 

I could have it the other way, but Lanius isn't really a character that likes talking as much as he does fighting. Plus he would be talked down by a female Courier. Which would tarnish his reputation as a badass somewhat, especially since he basically lost the battle. In death, however, he could be used as a martyr, a symbol, much like he was used by the Marked Men of the Divide.

 

How about Caesar dying? He would be dead soon anyway.

 

What I would prefer is that Vulpes died too, but, like Lanius and Caesar, I'm willing to talk that over.

Edited by Pat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm..

 

Yes, Iron Legion.

 

As every Fallout hero was male, and this was the first none-vault dweller, I imaged courir, as female.

 

Even if the story might be... More male orientated...

 

Ceasar... Idc...

 

Lanius, i'd see being talked down, how unrespectfull that might sound, yet comes back 5x as fierce.

 

Maybe I'd even take Lanius as the new leader, maybe even assigning him (edit: ceasar) as "black ops commander"

 

We are however, getting far too much into detail :)

Edited by Creative
See edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Creative said:

Hmmm..

 

Yes, Iron Legion.

 

As every Fallout hero was male, and this was the first none-vault dweller, I imaged courir, as female.

 

Even if the story might be... More male orientated...

 

Ceasar... Idc...

 

Lanius, i'd see being talked down, how unrespectfull that might sound, yet comes back 5x as fierce.

 

Maybe I'd even take Lanius as the new leader, maybe even assigning him as "black ops commander"

 

We are however, getting far too much into detail :)

Black Ops means off the books. So wouldn't a character like Vulpes be suited for that? And Lanius is a field commander, not especially known for subtlety.

 

This talk allows the both of us to smoothly proceed with both of our factions should this RP start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pat said:

Black Ops means off the books. So wouldn't a character like Vulpes be suited for that? And Lanius is a field commander, not especially known for subtlety.

 

This talk allows the both of us to smoothly proceed with both of our factions should this RP start. 

I think those 2 factions have a very slim line, how neutral it may be...

 

So, even more reason not to share info.

 

Anyways, OT.

 

Ceasar would be office B.O.

Vulpes would be field B.O.

 

And yes, Iron legion, now seeing the mistake of being "too tactical" now takes Lanius as commander, maybe even mostly for ceasar agreeing.

 

Thus is reformed into "Iron Legion" no chaos, no deserters, just more fanascism.

 

They pick up the one thing they lack, playing dirty, or, using tactics.

 

They now have 3 destinct groups; footmen, Lanius troops, specialists, ceasars troops, and engineers, new leader (to be announced)

 

The rules have severly thightend. No more raider stuff or slaver stuff. Ever legionair is now hardboiled and not distracted by petty lusts.

 

Again, too much info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Creative said:

I think those 2 factions have a very slim line, how neutral it may be...

 

So, even more reason not to share info.

 

Anyways, OT.

 

Ceasar would be office B.O.

Vulpes would be field B.O.

 

And yes, Iron legion, now seeing the mistake of being "too tactical" now takes Lanius as commander, maybe even mostly for ceasar agreeing.

 

Thus is reformed into "Iron Legion" no chaos, no deserters, just more fanascism.

 

They pick up the one thing they lack, playing dirty, or, using tactics.

 

They now have 3 destinct groups; footmen, Lanius troops, specialists, ceasars troops, and engineers, new leader (to be announced)

 

The rules have severly thightend. No more raider stuff or slaver stuff. Ever legionair is now hardboiled and not distracted by petty lusts.

 

Again, too much info.

Yeah. I get it. It's super obvious I'm only doing this so that I can get an unfair OCC advantage that I can then take to the RP so my characters and faction magically knows everything. I'll stop asking intruding questions.

 

Doesn't Caesar have a brain tumor that nobody in the Legion can cure though? During the game the Courier can cure his tumor, or sell Arcade into slavery, but I'm doubtful that he'll live very long after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. 

Edited by Pat
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm planing my country type thing to be more based around  medieval society with each land owner paying up to the one above him till you get to the king in charge

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pat said:

Yeah. I get it. It's super obvious I'm only doing this so that I can get an unfair OCC advantage that I can then take to the RP so my characters and faction magically knows everything. I'll stop asking intruding questions.

 

Doesn't Caesar have a brain tumor that nobody in the Legion can cure though? During the game the Courier can cure his tumor, or sell Arcade into slavery, but I'm doubtful that he'll live very long after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. 

 

Are you saying courier is low level, and wouldn't cure him if gotten the opportunity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Creative said:

 

Are you saying courier is low level, and wouldn't cure him if gotten the opportunity?

The latter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Samurai Jay said:

I'm planing my country type thing to be more based around  medieval society with each land owner paying up to the one above him till you get to the king in charge

The Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel had something similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet. The main thing my country is going to have through are those nullifier stuff that makes animals see you as if you were on there side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Samurai Jay said:

Sweet. The main thing my country is going to have through are those nullifier stuff that makes animals see you as if you were on there side

The animal friend perk? I think that's a little overboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pat said:

The animal friend perk? I think that's a little overboard.

I was thinking more along the tech that is in fallout 4 and what the enclave uses for the deathclaws. Just on a smaller more glitchy scale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.