• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern πš–πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš - 𝚘𝚘𝚌 β‹†β˜…

would you want to play as a side character in the roleplay?

• yes

• no

• maybe

• depends

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here

constellation

𝖺 π—Œπ—π—‚π—‡π—’ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹
[class=imgheader]margin: auto; height: 152px; width: 506px; border: 1px solid #888888; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/LYfJZq3.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: cover;[/class] [class=nav]margin: auto; margin-top: 111px; border-top: 1px solid #888888; height: 40px; width: 506px; line-height: 40px; background-color: rgba(238, 238, 238, 0.75); text-align: center; letter-spacing: 3px[/class] [div class=imgheader][div class=nav]the out of character chat for masked.[/div][/div]

Okay, stupid question. I am pretty sure it said something about the characters having to be a certain age, but for the love of all that lives, I cannot find it back. I am sure it is written down somewhere, but I am just looking over it. So is there an age restriction?

(also your text color is a bit difficult to read in dark mode)

Edit: Do all kingdoms have their own language and one general language that all understand? Or do all of them speak the same language?

Okay, stupid question. I am pretty sure it said something about the characters having to be a certain age, but for the love of all that lives, I cannot find it back. I am sure it is written down somewhere, but I am just looking over it. So is there an age restriction?

(also your text color is a bit difficult to read in dark mode)

Edit: Do all kingdoms have their own language and one general language that all understand? Or do all of them speak the same language?
sorry for the confusion! and i'll fix the text colour.

the age restriction is between eighteen and twenty.

they all speak the same language. if you're feeling creative, you can make up your own language - but be sure to state that it's that countries language if you do!

sorry for the confusion! and i'll fix the text colour.

the age restriction is between eighteen and twenty.

they all speak the same language. if you're feeling creative, you can make up your own language - but be sure to state that it's that countries language if you do!
Thank you for the very quick answer!

And no that is no problem. I am just working on my characters history (always start with that) and I thought it would be fun for him if he was studying languages of the other countries, so that is where my question came from. But I will change it up^^

Thank you for the very quick answer!

And no that is no problem. I am just working on my characters history (always start with that) and I thought it would be fun for him if he was studying languages of the other countries, so that is where my question came from. But I will change it up^^
it's no problem. i changed the text now, so it should be readable!

ahh, that would've been a great skill to have! the only reason i didn't make up any languages was so that it would be easier for the characters to communicate with each other.

it's no problem. i changed the text now, so it should be readable!

ahh, that would've been a great skill to have! the only reason i didn't make up any languages was so that it would be easier for the characters to communicate with each other.
Yes, very readable! Thank you!

Now I just changed it to learning their cultures, since I do believe they have all very different cultures with the way their kingdoms differ. As for the language problem, each kingdom could have their own language but they could have one overall language that all kingdoms know. Like how all countries in Europe speak their own language, but all have English as a second language to communicate. Or perhaps the kingdoms could all speak the same language bit with some specific slang/dialect/accents.

Yes, very readable! Thank you!

Now I just changed it to learning their cultures, since I do believe they have all very different cultures with the way their kingdoms differ. As for the language problem, each kingdom could have their own language but they could have one overall language that all kingdoms know. Like how all countries in Europe speak their own language, but all have English as a second language to communicate. Or perhaps the kingdoms could all speak the same language bit with some specific slang/dialect/accents.
ahhh, i get you now! that would actually be awesome to include in the roleplay. i think if they all had their own unique slang/dialect/accent, that would be interesting.

ahhh, i get you now! that would actually be awesome to include in the roleplay. i think if they all had their own unique slang/dialect/accent, that would be interesting.
Also in the CS is says spoken languages and nationality. Do we base this on the real world? Like Russian for instance?
Sorry I am asking so many questions

Also in the CS is says spoken languages and nationality. Do we base this on the real world? Like Russian for instance?
Sorry I am asking so many questions
it's totally okay, haha. that's the whole purpose of this thread!

yes, base it on the real world.

That moment when you are practically done with your Character Sheet except for the looks, because you can not find a good faceclaim...

// when you change your character's country of origin so you don't have to compete with calypso calypso 's lovely application lol

did you make your bbcode or did you find it somewhere? i've been trying to find a character app just like that!

// when you change your character's country of origin so you don't have to compete with calypso calypso 's lovely application lol

did you make your bbcode or did you find it somewhere? i've been trying to find a character app just like that!
oh, thank you so much love! I hadn't even noticed the application, but you're so nice!

I can send you the code, if you want! It's in ri.a's code shop, where she makes custom codes ! (I believe the shop is closed right now, but that one is free to use!) If you also need help, I added lines to the code so there's more tabs for information.

honestly you should scout around the bbcode center! there are so many aesthetic and creative codes there.

you both are so sweet! i think i found the right bbcode maker (ri.a), and have been looking around for similar bbcodes (: thank you for your help! (osmurg fits my gal better anyway lol)

Misha is done! If anything needs editing or is unclear (or unreadable) or whatever, just let me know. I can change/adjust most likely^^

Just noticed I got competitor and now I am getting very nervous XD

you both are so sweet! i think i found the right bbcode maker (ri.a), and have been looking around for similar bbcodes (: thank you for your help! (osmurg fits my gal better anyway lol)
no problem!! if you need help adding lines or anything, feel free to message me!

constellation constellation also! I remembered what I was going to ask! I noticed there's a few versions of the enneagram, and I was wondering if there was a particular one you were looking at for it? (There were minor differences, but I wasn't sure which one to pick.)

constellation constellation also! I remembered what I was going to ask! I noticed there's a few versions of the enneagram, and I was wondering if there was a particular one you were looking at for it? (There were minor differences, but I wasn't sure which one to pick.)
oof, i knew i forgot something.
i forgot to link the website aha. i'm going to do that now.
link here.

oof, i knew i forgot something.
i forgot to link the website aha. i'm going to do that now.
link here.
I used a different site. So I will look it over again tomorrow and adjust where necessary!

please don’t get too nervous!! your application looks fantastic! i think i’m more nervous to try and compete haha
Awhhh that is so sweet of you to say. Thank you. I am sure you shall be a worthg opponent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back