• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’πšπ©π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐋𝐒𝐬𝐭 [open]

Paopu Tree

To intertwine two destinies...
8a6a74455d492b8d2a733359fce01eb4.gif
GENERAL INFO
Call me Sapling! I am a 21 year old female, full time graphic design intern and I get tired rather easily. I actually get quite depressed when I'm bored for too long so that is why I am here in the hopes to find some long-term roleplays. I have been a roleplayer for around 8 years so I have had my fair share of... Mary Sues and stuff like that. Please do believe me when I say that I've improved a lot since then LOL. Roleplaying is basically one of the hobbies I always love to do... depending on what I'm roleplaying of course. I admit, my interest swings a lot and it's kinda hard to keep me interested, especially if you do not pull your weight. I am into nearly every genre except for sci-fi, I somehow find that very hard to get into. In my opinion, I am a kind person. I have quite a lot of patience but I don't tolerate horse apples. So I hope, if you've read this far, you will take the time to read my rules.

GUIDELINES
β€’ No one-liners. I expect at least more than two paragraphs with more than 5 sentences most of the time, though I understand inspiration can run short sometimes. Please do let me know if you are out of inspiration.
β€’ Be patient. I am busy. I have a life outside the internet. Sometimes I prefer to respond only to specific threads. Give me the space to breathe, thank you. <3
β€’ I only RP through DMs. Do not bother to ask for Discord, Skype, Google Docs, or anything else.
β€’ Let me know if you're not interested anymore or if you're going to be busier than usual. I don't need an explanation of any sorts, but a simple heads up will make sure I don't wait for nothing.
β€’ For fandoms I only do canonΓ—oc. I am open to f//, m//, and f/m pairings. And yes, I double!
β€’ For fandoms I am not the greatest fan of AUs that stray away completely from the original story.
β€’ For originals I don't like to force relationships. If there's no chemistry, I can't enjoy it.
β€’ Yes, I use face and voice claims.
β€’ For each concept I will indicate with stars how badly I'm craving them. If there are no stars, do not ask me about them!

FANDOMS
β€’ Assassin's Creed Syndicate
β€’ BTS
β€’ Detroit: Become Human β˜…β˜…
β€’ Fantastic Beasts β˜…
β€’ Final Fantasy XIII
β€’ Final Fantasy XV
β€’ Harry Potter β˜…
β€’ Hwarang
β€’ Kingdom Hearts
β€’ Once Upon A Time (Looking for a Killian!) β˜…β˜…
β€’ The Hobbit
β€’ The Lord of the Rings
β€’ The Witcher
ORIGINALS
I am looking for prompts, concepts, and plots! DM me with anything, but keep in mind I have the right to turn your ideas down!
I am into (high) fantasy, slice of life, history, and supernatural things!

Please DM me if you're interested! I will not respond to replies on this thread. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back