• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LOVEY ♥ DOVEY

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
name... olivia/liv/livvi.
age... fifteen.
gender... female.
zodiac... aries bby.
mbti... ipsf (adventurer).
word length... 600+ words.
pref. gender... fem or double.

tumblr_ol8jhdpdDR1w0rrhso1_500.gif

PLOTS boys - (prefer to be muse a)
muse a is a hopeless romantic, leaping at every boy who even smiles at them while their best friend, muse b takes care of them when their heart breaks. their friendship has been like this since primary school when muse a met broke up with their first love in the playground. oblivious to muse b's crush on muse a, muse a spends their time sleeping around hoping to find the love of her life. but will muse b get tired of muse a's act?

best. teacher. ever. - (prefer to be muse b)
muse a's kid is in love with the teacher, muse b, always talking about them when they get home, making them pictures and always raising their hand in class being the best student they can be. muse a finds this adorable because the kid is so whipped by this teacher he’s never met due to work and the fact muse a's ex wife is always picking them up. so, parent teacher night finally comes and it’s time for them to meet, muse a realizes the reasons why his kid is so whipped in the first place.

alphabet boy - (prefer to be muse a)
muse a and muse b have been childhood friends since birth. they've pretty much lived with each other their entire lives which can lead to a few friendly bets and competitions. so when muse b bets when muse a turns twenty one, they will still be shorter than muse b, muse a will have to marry them. muse a laughed at the bet but agreed still, both signing a piece of paper to make the bet 'offical'. ten years later and muse a is in college and her next door neighbour is no other than muse b with a smug look on their face.

SHITPOSTING ☆ ok but give me a plot where muse a is a big bad mob leader or gang leader or drug dealer or smthn like that and muse b is their significant other who wouldn’t even know how to hurt a fly and muse b is also the only person who can calm muse a down when they’re in a rage. also muse a has to teach muse b how to defend themselves in case something were to ever happen to them.

☆ two people who have been reincarnated for thousands of years and have always found each other but instead of being in love they just fucking hate each other.

☆ your “guardian angel” is actually a demon that protects you and hurts people that are mean to you.

☆ ok but someone give me that cute bartender storyline though? like this guy tends bar at a restaurant or a pub or something and always sees this cute girl hanging out there, but she’s always either with friends or with some guy so he never really gets the time to talk to her BUT ONE DAY she walks into the place alone and orders so many drinks until she’s so bloody drunk, screaming about how her boyfriend cheated on her, that the bartender had to bring her home himself. she wakes up with a horrible hangover, stumbles out the room to find the bartender cooking breakfast and rolling his eyes, laughing. “first of all, you’re an idiot. second, we didn’t have sex if that’s what you’re wondering. third, breakfast will be ready soon. sit.”

SEMI-PLOTS THAT I AM A SLUT FOR ☾ preacher’s daughter falls for a bad boy

☾ my big brother’s best friend is cuter than a button and he keeps ‘accidentally’ brushing his hand against mine and ‘accidentally’ stumbling into my room trying to look for the bathroom even though he’s been here a million times

☾ i’m an up-and-coming model/actor/singer and paparazzi follow me everywhere but i really like you, even though the tabloids will talk about rumors about us all the time

☾ since my parents can’t stand you, i have to sneak out my window to date you when they think i’m doing my french homework in my room

☾ i’m the princess and you’re a wanted thief and we sneak into the woods every day for picnics

☾ i asked you out as a joke but then i developed feelings for you

☾ you want kissing lessons because you’re trying to impress someone experienced but you’re actually really good at this and you’re the sweetest person i’ve ever met and the person you’re trying to impress doesn’t deserve you

SEMI-PLOTS THAT I AM A SLUT FOR
- preacher's daughter falls for a bad boy

me too

Hey there!

I would absolutely love to do

1. you want kissing lessons because you’re trying to impress someone experienced but you’re actually really good at this and you’re the sweetest person i’ve ever met and the person you’re trying to impress doesn’t deserve you

2. i asked you out as a joke but then i developed feelings for you

PM me please!

-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back