• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Azymondias's RP Search
1x1 an Group RPs

Pronouns: They/Them

Years of rp experience: About 12-14 years

Writing style: I try to do paragraphs but if you give me nothing to work with then my replies will be shorter.

Timezone: CST

Ghost policy: If your wanting to leave just say so I'm very chill and will be okay if you say things don't work out.

Other: If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

I do have a full time job, I work between 40-45 hours a week, and often forget to check RPN on my breaks (I'm mostly a discord user lol) I will RP with minors as long as threads remain PG-13. I will also do mature threads and I'm ok with most kinks, pm me for more info on that as I don't wanna delve too deep on that topic in a public thread.

Last edited:
I am off today so I can type replies to questions!

I really wanna RP with someone, anyone really! Anyone out there?

Also adding-Will RP with my DnD OC M'linzi (Goliath, Barbarian-Druid) if that helps anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back