• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐š‰๐š˜๐šฃ๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ - ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Zozo Parade
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ‡ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

8a65eb49b788189e2db0c598b96f5c65.jpg

A pillar of light blast up into the sky, through the atmosphere and just barely into space. The radius of the explosive pillar will begin to grow, devouring everything in its path for miles. Trees, grass, mountains, rocks, animals, people, all swallowed, all destroyed. Everything in the blast zone has been leveled, flattened. The sound is piercing, the ground will rumble and as the shockwave travels across the Earth a dense miasma will follow it. In the timespan of a few seconds, a peaceful world literally became Hell on Earth. The explosion was a gateway that tore the veil between Earth and Hell and now rifts all throughout the world will open, letting the creatures of our nightmares run loose - demons. These beasts will cross over into our world by the dozens through rifts. You see the veil tore in multiple locations all throughout the world and compared to Hell, Earth is a paradise and they want it for themselves.

They will come in troves - the demons. Each will be a different size and shape, some grotesque and ugly, some angelic and beautiful. They will each come equipped with a different and unique supernatural ability, some strong, some weak. Some may have the meager ability to breathe spouts of fire while others can control the law of the world, or somewhere in-between.

The humans and demons will wage war against each other, all throughout the world. Technology versus the supernatural, it is obvious who will win, is it not? The humans, futile as it may be, will fight - because if we're good at one thing, both separately and collectively, it's self-destruction. The demons will unify, some of the more intelligent demons will rally the lesser demons and before you know it, the entire world is at war.

It did not end good for the humans. No, not at all. They lost the war, now most of their territory is conquered by the demons, or what they prefer to be called nowadays - Zozo's. Humans are now cattle for the Zozo, or just Zozo, no "the" really doesn't matter. They force humans into doing labor, making them build their cities and monuments. They make them service all of their technology to keep it running also. These communities of humans living under the Zozo are then forced to pick someone as a sacrifice to be ate once a week or they'll all be ate. The situation is dire, bleak, helpless; humans have very little, if any, hope.

The humans who aren't born or forced into Zozo care, are either outcasts or live in or near a hidden sanctuary. Hidden sanctuaries have been built all throughout the world, most keep in touch with the sanctuaries closest to them and send supplies and aid back and forth to each other. They're the last seeds of hope, for the humans who know about them or are apart of them. Zozo know about these sanctuaries and often hunt for them when they get bored or hungry. Regardless of the situation, the humans train together at these sanctuaries and are taught how to fight to defend themselves. Because the Zozo horde most of the supplies, making guns and ammunition just isn't viable especially if the resources could and should be used elsewhere. So they're taught how to fight with a rogue fighting style, a fight or flight style, get in do as much damage as you can and then run. They're taught and trained in all kinds of weapons: swords, daggers, bows, throwing knives, alchemy/poison, bombs, anything versatile that can help you win a fight against a Zozo.

It looked like humans would never get to go on the offensive, that is until...

Our characters are going to discover how to fight head-to-head with the Zozo. Want to know how? Sure, read the spoiler, if not and you want it to be a mystery, that is cool too. Lesser Zozo can be tamed by defeating them and then offering some of our blood to help them heal. This creates a pact between the Zozo and human granting the human a portion of the Zozo's supernatural ability. A human can only have so many powers though before they die, but I'm not going to tell you that limit, don't worry I won't let your character die though.

I'll have a lore thread with points of interest, locations, important characters, story summaries, achievements and more - ya know all the good stuff. I'll update it as the story progresses, kinda as a memento and for those who like to save threads for RP's they've been in. Let's get a few character sheets filled out and we can literally start today or tomorrow or whenever, I want a group of 5 but the more the merrier, less is also okay, just don't want to do this by myself, might as well write a book in that case lol. We'll do the character sheets here and then I'll move them over to a separate thread and organize it all, nice and tidy.

I know finding the right roleplay can be hard, so I tried to make the word count as small as possible this time around for those browsing.

Character Sheet

(by filling and submitting this out here, that must mean you find interest and want to play, so thank you so much. Your character will be moved to a proper character sheet thread later by me for organization sake. Your character will be formatted using this code, unless you submit a character with a different code, then I will use that. Your character can be as old or young as you want, you can be as literature as you want or not want to be, this is for fun ya'll, don't stress about it too much, if you have a question, ASK!)

Name:

Pronoun(s):

Weight:

Height:

Weapon/Fighting Style:

Personality/Likes/Dislikes:

Background: (don't think too hard, just roll with it, any questions just message me!)

Notes: (anything else you'd like to add?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back