• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoophobia!!!

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have only two rules...Be nice and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG ahhhhhhhhh I LOVE Zoophobia!

Vivienne is SO awesome! She has a youtube and an official webcomic for Zoophobia

Some things from her youtube

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
And her webcomic

@The Reaper Of Souls

I may need some help on the story... All I really know is I want to stay true to VivzMind's comic.

Well, it takes place in a school setting, so obviously there are things like classes to go to, lunch, stuff like that. But you need a general plotline. A conflict.

Also you need to get a character sheet going so people can sign up.

tumblr_n7ek7yUJyt1teqz2yo1_500.gif

OMG LOL! When I saw that I burst into laughter. But any way, I could have more demons popping up everywhere and causing a ruckus.

Also, since I''m making suggestions, you may want to summarize Zoophobia in the OVERVIEW tab, so people that don't know what Zoophobia is can look in the overview and get a general idea. Include the setting, the species that are there and available to sign up as, and the plotline of the role-play.

Also, you need an actual character sheet. Like something people sign up with. They fill out the sheet with pictures and descriptions and all sorts of information about their character. @The Reaper Of Souls

If I may make a suggestion, you don't have to use this if you dont want but it's just a suggestion

images

Hello, students and staff. My name is Zechariah and welcome to Zoo Phoenix Academy, or ZPA if you wish to abbreviate.

As vice principal, I am in charge of ensuring your safety and education. We offer a wide variety of classes from mathematics to sciences to drama classes.

Know that we at ZPA are always trying our best to help you get a good education in a safe learning environment. Do not be afraid to come talk to a teacher or councilor if you need anything.

To apply for a teaching job or register as a student ( Or request for a character from the comic), we'll need you to fill out this form.

Name:

Personality:

Biography/History:

Species:

Appearance:

(Picture of description)

Teacher/Student:

Alliances: (Demon/Safe Haven)

Thats just a suggestion, take from it what you will, I'm just trying to help :D @The Reaper Of Souls

You realize you can just get it back, right? There should be something that says, "Request new tab" next to the OOC tab?

2015-08-19_1634.png

right here?

It has to be in the on the In character tab for it show though.

2015-08-19_1646.png

oh. Hmmm.... perplexing...

Well, if thats the case, you should probably tell people in the In character thread to sign up in the Overview. Because normally thats how I notice roleplays, is because the character sign up is open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back