What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Zoophobia!!!

Toivoajarakkaus

* Toi-Voie-Jar-A-Kker-Ar-Us (They/Them)
I have only two rules...Be nice and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)(^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
OMG ahhhhhhhhh I LOVE Zoophobia!

Vivienne is SO awesome! She has a youtube and an official webcomic for Zoophobia

Some things from her youtube

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
And her webcomic

@The Reaper Of Souls

Toivoajarakkaus

I may need some help on the story... All I really know is I want to stay true to VivzMind's comic.

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
Well, it takes place in a school setting, so obviously there are things like classes to go to, lunch, stuff like that. But you need a general plotline. A conflict.

Also you need to get a character sheet going so people can sign up.

Toivoajarakkaus

OMG LOL! When I saw that I burst into laughter. But any way, I could have more demons popping up everywhere and causing a ruckus.

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
Also, since I''m making suggestions, you may want to summarize Zoophobia in the OVERVIEW tab, so people that don't know what Zoophobia is can look in the overview and get a general idea. Include the setting, the species that are there and available to sign up as, and the plotline of the role-play.

Also, you need an actual character sheet. Like something people sign up with. They fill out the sheet with pictures and descriptions and all sorts of information about their character. @The Reaper Of Souls

If I may make a suggestion, you don't have to use this if you dont want but it's just a suggestion

Hello, students and staff. My name is Zechariah and welcome to Zoo Phoenix Academy, or ZPA if you wish to abbreviate.

As vice principal, I am in charge of ensuring your safety and education. We offer a wide variety of classes from mathematics to sciences to drama classes.

Know that we at ZPA are always trying our best to help you get a good education in a safe learning environment. Do not be afraid to come talk to a teacher or councilor if you need anything.

To apply for a teaching job or register as a student ( Or request for a character from the comic), we'll need you to fill out this form.

Name:

Personality:

Biography/History:

Species:

Appearance:

(Picture of description)

Teacher/Student:

Alliances: (Demon/Safe Haven)

Thats just a suggestion, take from it what you will, I'm just trying to help :D @The Reaper Of Souls

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
You realize you can just get it back, right? There should be something that says, "Request new tab" next to the OOC tab?

right here?

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
It has to be in the on the In character tab for it show though.

oh. Hmmm.... perplexing...

Well, if thats the case, you should probably tell people in the In character thread to sign up in the Overview. Because normally thats how I notice roleplays, is because the character sign up is open.

Users who are viewing this thread