• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BvhSL6g-_400x400.jpeg

Kattherine "Kat" Evens
norman-reedus-gq-magazine-october-2014-02.jpg

Norman Reedus
2c084599f11cee231cf09c33adc31cb4.jpg

Jeffery Dean Morgan

twd3.jpg
Max

Forever6A7X Forever6A7X

Attachments

• magan.jpeg
    magan.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
  • twd.jpeg
    twd.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
  • twd2.jpeg
    twd2.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Max strolled around the set biting her lip as she looked around for one man in particiular. She knew they had a scene together in about an hour but right now she was beyond pent up and ready to go. She hadn't seen him in almost a month and it was killing her. She of course had seen him on set and outings with the cast but she needed him alone right now. She smirked as she saw him and quickly went up tapping his leather clad shoulder gently "Hey stranger." She whispered in his ear before moving infront of him with a seductive smirk plastered on her face

Norman was sitting in the makeup trailer waiting for the new girl to arrive. He had heard the other one quit on him for a better gig which in his eyes kinda sucked. He was really starting to like that girl, as a friend of course, but now he would have to build a new relationship with whoever this new person was. He just hoped they would get along some what well for the sake of his sanity and the rest of the show. He really didn't want to be in a bad mood everyday on set because his makeup artist was a bitch or a dick.

Jeffery was talking to one of the crew members, just shooting the breeze until filming started up again. He crosses his arms and feels a tap agaisnt his shoulder, turning his head to see her beautiful face. He smiles at her and says goodbye to the guy he had been talking to. “Long time no see.” He murmurd and looks her over. She was just as beautiful and sexy as ever. It felt like forever since they had seen each other, though it really wasn’t. They had outings with the cast all the time. He sees the way she smiles at him and glances around. “What brings you over here?” He asks softly and watches her carefully.

Kat heads to the trailer she was directed too and waves goodbye to her boss, who had been showing her around. She smiles and runs a hand through her hair. She was excited to get started. She had seen the show and couldn’t believe she was going to be doing the makeup. She knew Norman was on the cast, but he should be easy to avoid, as she assumed she’d be doing extras for the sheer reason of being new. She heads into the trailer and stops dead in her tracks. It may just be the back of his head but she knew who that was. “You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.” She blurts our without thinking.

Max gave a small smirk as she looked up at the tall beared man infront of her "I was um....wondering if you'd like to reherse lines in my trailer?" She asked raising her eyebrows a bit hoping he would get what she was suggesting. It was taking everything in her not to place her hands on him. She always did love when he was in character, the look suited him so well.

Norman sat up straight in his chair when he heard an oh so familiar voice vome from behind him. He turned in his chair and took a deep breath as he saw the woman he had loved years ago standing infront of him "Kat?" He asked quietly as he stood up walking towards her. He hadn't seen her in years and yet she was still just as beautiful as the day she left him all those years ago.

Jeffery smiles at her suggestion, oh too familiar with where this was going to lead and very much needing this. “That would be great. I’m still having trouble with our one scene.” He tells her and steps aside. “Lead the way.” He murmurs and lets her lead him to her trailer. He grabs his script off the chair nearby and opens the door for her once they get to her trailer. He heads inside after her and closes the door, instantly turning her and pushing her up against it. “God it’s been too long.” He smirks.

Kat places her bag on the chair by the door and sighs softly. “Just my luck.” She mutters and shakes her head. He was still just as handsome as the day she left and as much as she wanted to hate him, she still loved him. She sighs and grits her teeth. She was not letting this ruin this opportunity. She had worked so hard to get here. After all the blow up and rumors following their split, she had laid low, quiting the job she had been working in the special effects department of a show and waited until the media forgot about her.

Max gave a smile and led the way to her trailer. She thanked him as he opened the door for her gasping as he pushed her against the wall as he closed the door "It has been." She whispered before pressing her lips roughly to his feeling his salt and peppered beard scratch against her face leaving a burning sensation that drove her crazy

Norman frowned some and gave a heavy sigh running a hand through his greasy brown hair "Its good to see you." He said quietly biting his lip gently not able to take his eyes off her "You look good." He told her softly taking in a deep breath

Jeffery smirks and kisses her back heatedly. He pushes his knee between her legs and pins her agaisnt the wall. He makes quick work of getting her shirt off and kisse shos way down her neck. “You smell so good.” He murmurs soflty and glances up at her face. He loved seeing her expression when she felt good. He loved that he was the reason for it as well.

Kat watches him and sighs softly. “You look good too.” She murmurs softly and looks away and at the ground. “Congratulations on the show by the way. It’s getting pretty big.” She murmurs and grabs her bag, going to get everything set up. “You can sit back down.” She murmurs soflty.

Max gasped softly and moaned quietly when she felt his hands on her body "Ive missed you." She whispered squealing as he picked her up and put her on the floor. She tugged off the leather jacket he wore and ran her hands up his shirt getting off him running her fingers through the hair on his chest biting her lip as she looked at him admiring every spec of him.

Norman sat down and sighed softly "How've you been?" He asked pulling out a cigarette lighting it up. He didn't usually smoke inside but right now his stress was hightened from seeing the woman he had once planned to marry standing infront of him.

Jeffery smirks and quickly pulls off her pants. He kisses down her body, admiring every inch. “I’ve missed you too.” He murmurs softly and nips at her skin gently. He smirks and makes sure not to leave any marks that would be visible when she was dressed. “We gotta stop waiting so long.” He mutters and finishes undressing her.

Kat turns to look at him and makes a face. She had always hated when he smoked. “I’ve been okay.” She mutters and waves the smoke away from her face. “Still haven’t broken that habit I see.” She murmurs softly and sits on the counter as she makes sure her brushes are clean and picks out what she would need for his look. “How are you and Diane?” She asks and clenches her jaw a little. She was the woman he had cheated on her with and was now officially dating, of course kat didn’t know the whole story, only the version his manager wanted her to know.

Max nodded quickly and pulled him back capturing his lips with hers again "Dito, no more talking." She muttered against his lips as she finished getting him undressed. She layed there with him afterwards panting some looking over at Jeff as he slipped his boxers back on "Never waiting that long again."

Daryl gave a small chuckle putting out the cigarette remembering that she hayed his smoking. He sighed softly and watched her a bit frowning more as she mentioned Diane "She is fine.." he muttered. He had never cheated in her with Diane, they got together a while after he and split with Kat. He was practiving a scene with Diane where they had to kiss which was the actual truth but he didnt know how she thought he was cheating on her when he tried to tell her the truth

Jeffery smirks and shakes his head. “Hell no.” He chuckles and hands her her clothes. He sits on the couch and stretches out a little. “He has needed that more than he realized. He sighs softly and looks down at her. “Ready to film today?” He asks and runs a hand through his hair gently.

Kat watches him and sighs softly. She gets up once he put the ciggerette out and makes him look at her. “Don’t move too much.” She mutters and starts on his makeup, trying to stay concentrated and not think to much about the personal stuff. “And stop by after lunch to get this touched up. I don’t think it’s gonna last through filming and then eating.” She tells him.

Max got dressed quickly and gave a small nod "Yeah I am, should make for a good scene today. We get to throw things at eachother." She said with a laugh knowing today was their big fight scene of the season. Their characters played love interests but they would never admit their feelings for one another aloud, it was almost ironic that a similiar situation was happening with them off set as well.

Norman gave a small laugh and let her get to work "Yeah you're probably right, wouldn't want to go onto set with ketchup on my mouth." He said laughing again when he remembered a time he actually did that because they rushed him so much during his lunch "How've you been though seriously? Where you been workin?"

Jeffery chuckles soflty and nods. “That should be interesting.” He murmurs and gets dressed fully. He sits back down to tie his shoes and watches her. “Wanna come by my place tonight? I’m sure it will be even better after that fight scene.” He winks at her and smirks.

Kat watches him and smiles a little. She giggles softly and shakes her head softly. She looks at him and sighs softly. “The truth? I’ve been pretty shit.” She tells him and leans back. “I’ve been doing some odd jobs for people. This is the first big girl job I’ve had since I quite after everything.” She tells him and puts her stuff down. “You’re done.”

Max blushed deep red and gave a small nod "Mmm sounds good." She murmured before she got up and kissed him deeply keeping her body pressed to his. Though their moment was soon ended by a loud knock at the door 'Max you're needed in makeup!' She heard a crew member yell

Norman frowned as he listened to her giving a heavy sigh "Well I'm glad you found make up again, you were always great at it." He said softly before he got up and made his way towards the door.

Jeffery smiles and kisses her back hard and grips her hips. He hears the crew member and lets go of her. “See you on set.” He murmurs softly and taps her butt as she walks by to leave. He winks at her and gets up, stretching. He heads out a few minutes later.

Kat watches himand nods. “Thanks.”She murmurs softly and watches him leave. She slumps agaisnt the counter and covers her face with her hands. “Why him.” She mutters and sniffles.

Max smirked a bit and winked at him before she got out and went off to makeup stepping inside giving a small smile to the new girl "Well hey there! I'm Max, its so nice to meet you!" She said happily sticking her hand out to her.

Norman went around raising an eyebrow when he saw one of his best friends come out of Max's trailer "Jeff!" He yelled running over to him with a smug smirk plastered on his face "What are you up to?" He asked him. Ever since they had met a few years ago the two had become the best of friends, Jeff's son even called him Uncle Norman.

Kat looks up when she hears someone come in and sits up. “Hi. I’m kat.” She murmurs soflty and shakes her hand. She smiles and has her take a seat. She grabs the photo of what she was supposed to look like and grabs the right stuff. “I’ll try to make this quick.”

Jeffery looks over at him and smiles. “Hey. Just running some lines with Max.” He shrugs and hugs him. “How are you? What have you been up to?” He asks and crosses his arms.

Max smiled happily and sat down with her "Take your time!" She said sweetly "Oh you do Norman too?!" She said happily seeing the photo of him next to hers "So what got you the job?"

Norman nodded chuckling some "Mhmm, man fucking Kat is on set. She is my makeup chick." He murmured giving a heavy sigh shaking his head some ruffling his hair a bit still trying to wrap his mind around what was happening.

Kat nods a little when she mentions Norman. “Umm yeah.” She mutters and stuffs the picture in the drawer. She glances at her and starts on the makeup. “Um a friend of mine recommended me.” She murmurs.

Jeffery frowns a little. He knew the situation well. “Damn man.”He mutters and shakes his head. “Hey maybe this finally gives y’all a chance to work things out finally. Y’all could use it.” He chuckles and ruffles his hair. “Just don’t let it get to you. You’ve got a job to do and so does she.”

Max nodded giving another smile "Thats really cool, glad to have you with us now." She said happily letting her get to work on her face "Do you only do special fx?" She asked wanting to know more about the new makeup girl

Norman nodded giving a sigh strugging it off "You're right, drinks later?" He asked not knowing about his plans with Max later that night.

Kat smiles a little at her. She was a lot friendlier then she expected the cast to be. “No I’ve done some other makeup jobs.” She murmurs softly and watches her.

Jeffery looks at him. “Maybe another time man. I got some stuff I need to take care of tonight.” He tells him.

Max smiled happily "Oh thats nice, are you working on the zombies too? Man those guys are crazy talented." She said giving a small laugh shutting up quickly when she told her to stop moving trying to hold back another laugh "Sorry."

Norman chuckled some and nodded a bit "Sounds good man." He murmured before he clapped a hand on his friend's shoulder before he went off to get to his scene.

Kat giggles soflty . “I don’t know. They just put me in this trailer so whoever comes in here. I could though. I’m mostly trained for that kind of makeup.” She murmurd and finishes up hey look.

Jeffery smiles and watches him walk off. He really hoped he could get through Kat being here. He really didn’t need all that drama on set.

Max nodded happily "Thats really cool!" She said happily and looked at herself in the mirror "Oooo girl you got me lookin good!" She said happily giving a laugh before she went to leave and make her way to the set

Norman did his scene quickly and gave a heavy sigh as he went off for a cigarette to relax himself for the time being

Kat smiles and shakes her head. She seemed really cool. She heads out of the trailer after a minute and sighs softly. She stretches and glances around. It was so weird being back on a set.

Jeffery heads to the set and takes a seat to wait for them to be ready for him and Max. He sees her coming and smiles a little. He waves at her and leans back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back