• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Jeffery smiles and kisses her softly. He rubs her back softly and smiles. “I love you Max.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek. “You’re amazing.”

Kat smiles and closes her eyes. “I love you too Norman.” She murmurs softly and rubs her fingers through his hair gently.

Max laughed lightly shaking her head some "I'm alright I guess, you're the amazing one." She said softly stroking his cheek gently as she smiled down at him.

Norman smiled softly and pulled away taking deep breaths trying to calm down "You wanna head back and continue you this in your bed?" He asked breathlessly as he looked down at her

Jeffery smiles and shakes his head. “You got it twisted love.” He murmurd soflty and rubs her sides.

Kat smiles and nods. “Please.” She murmurs softly and smiles at him. She sits up a little and helps him clean eevyrbing up.

Max laughed softly and shook her head some "No no, I do not have it twisted." She said kissing him gently

Norman chuckled softly and got everything packed quickly and sped off to the apartment while he carried her inside

Jeffery chuckles and nods. “But you do princess.” He murmurs and kisses her softly. He holds her close and smiles agaisnt her lips.

Kat giggles as he carries her inside. She kisses him softly and holds onto him. When he puts her down, she grips his shirt and pulls him into the bedroom. She smiles and pushes him down, straddling his waist.

Max smiled happily and sat up straight crossing her arms "I'll have you know Mr. Morgan I am a QUEEN, not a princess." She told him in a joking mater of fact tone.

Norman smirked some and kissed her lovingly moving her so he could be ontop not wanting her put any pressure on her woinds.

Jeffery chuckles and holds hire hips. “Why of course. How could I be so stupid to think otherwise.” He murmurs and kisses her stomach softly.

Kat smiles and rubs her fingers through his hair. She kisses him softly and then kisses down to his neck. “I love you Norman.” She murmurs agaisnt his skin and glances up at him. “I love you so much.” She tells him and nips at his neck.

Max shivered softly as his lips kissed her stomach feeling his beard leave goosebumps against her skin "Mmm I love you." She whispered tugging at his hair gently

Norman groaned softly squeezed her hips gently "I love you too Kat...so much." He whispered...He lay with her afterwards tracing soft lines up her spine as she sat at the edge of the bed

Jeffery smiles and kisses her stomach again and then her belly button. “I love you too beautiful.”

Kat smiles and shivers at his touch. She glances over her shoulder at him and leans down, kissing him softly. She forgot how much she missed these moments with him.

Max giggled softly at him and bit her lip as she watched him "You better start dinner before I get a second helping of dessert." She murmured

Norman smiled softly at her and kissed her back cupping her face gently "I love you." He whispered before he pulled her to lay back down with him

Jeffery laughs softly and kisses her softly. “God you’re amazing.” He murmurs softly and rolls them over. He pecks her nose and gets up, pulling in some boxers and heading down to the kitchen.

Kat giggles and smiles at him. “I love you too.” She murmurs and cuddles into his side. She realxes agaisnt him and closes her eyes. “I missed this.”

Max smiled softly and watched him go before she got up and went through a drawer giggling as she found a shirt saying 'Lucille is Thirsty' and quickly threw it on over herself giggling as she looked over herself and went down to see him.

Norman nodded kissing the top of her head while he kept an arm around her keeping himself close to her "So have I." He whispered pulling the covers over himself staring up at the ceiling

Jeffery glances over at her and chuckles at the shirt she found. He kisses her cheek softly and smiles. “Well aren’t you cute.”

Kat glances up at him and rubs his chest softly. “Are you okay?” She asks softly. She watches him and moves closer.

Max smiled softly and giggled "I thought it was fitting." She said kissing his cheek gently watching him make the food "So have you recieved the script yet for the show?" She asked as she stood behind him with her arms around him.

Norman nodded softly giving a small smile "Im perfect babe." He said softly closing his eyes relaxing happily with her

Jeffery nods a little. “It’s in my office if you wanna look.” He murmurs softly and glances over his shoulder st her. “I’m sure yours is sitting in your mailbox.@ he chuckles.

Kat smiles and nods. She lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes. She starts to fall asleep and curls into a little.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded "Yeah you're probably right." She said softly. As the night rolled on Max found herself curled up in his bed watching late night crime TV with Jeffrey both of them relaxing peacefully.

Norman smiled softly at her and started to drift off as well with her still close to him.

Jeffery holds her close and kisses her nose softly. He rubs her side as he watches the tv.

Kat drifts off to slee and curls up. She sleeps better than she had in a long time that night

Max woke up in the morning giving a soft sigh when she heard the shower going. She got up and stripped going into the shower with him "You couldnt wait for me?"

Norman woke up early in the morning smiling softly as he watched Kat. He kissed the top of her head gently before he got up and made his way to the kitchen to make her some breakfast in bed

Jeffery chuckles soflty and turns to face her. “I wanted to let you sleep.” He murmurs soflty. He pulls her close and kisses her nose.

Kat turns over and nuzzles her face in his pillow. She sleeps soundly and places her hand over her eyes.

Max gave a soft smile and wrapped her arms around his neck "I can never say no to a shower with you." She said kissing him gently

Norman made some eggs and bacon before he made his way into the room with a tray putting it by the nightstand shaking her awake "Kit Kat, wake up."

Jeffery smiles and moves some hair out of her face. He kisses her softly and cups her cheek softly. “You’re too damn cute.” He murmurs softly.

Kat wakes up and looks up at him. She smiles a little. “Hey baby,” She murmurs softly and sits up a little. “Something smells good.” She murmurd softly.

Max smiled softly and kisses his cheek "Nah I'm not that cute." She said giving a small laugh kissing him gently.

Norman smiled happily at her and kissed her gently "Mhmmm breakfast for you." He said softly stroking her cheek gently

Jeffery nods. “But you are.” He murmurs softly. He caresses her cheek softly and watches her happily. “You’re amazing.”

Kat smiles and sits up fully. “You made me breakfast?” She murmurs and shakes her head. “You’re too good to me.” She murmurd softly.

Max smiled happily "So are you." She said kissing him again "I love you Jeffrey."

Norman chuckled shaking his head some "Nah its not that big of a deal." He said kissing her gently

Jeffery smiles. “I love you too.” He murmurs softly. “We should actually take a shower.” He chuckles.

Kat smiles and pulls him down beside him gently. She kisses him back and smiles. “It is to me.” She murmurs softly and takes a piece of bacon. She starts eating and lays her head on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back