• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies, love and what the hell were we thinking

Jeffery laughs and starts tickling Max when he suddenly feels a pillow hit his face. He looks over at Gus with wide eyes and chuckles. "Oh, so that's how we're playing?" He grabs his pillow and hits Gus softly with it.

Kat smiles a little at him. The next two weeks went by with her condition having its up and downs. She was finally released though. Her leg was still in a cast, but her wrist was just in a brace and her ribs were almost all healed. She heads inside her apartment with Norman and takes a seat on the couch. "I'm so glad to be free from that place!" She exclaims and giggles.

Max laughed and went to smack him with a pillow as well laughing as Gus came to hide behind her "Oh my hero!!" She exclaimed as she hugged him tight and nuzzled his face "The big bad wolf nearly got!" She joked glancing over at Jeffrey her smile still a mile wide. As two weeks passed Max was still at Jeffrey's even though she had planned to leave a few days ago she couldnt bring herself to leave Jeffrey.

Norman smiled some and sat next to her kissimg her cheek "Mmm this is much better." He said happily holding her close to him "So what would you like to do as a free woman?" He joked while he ran his fingers through her hair

Jeffery smiles and goes over to her. He kisses her head and wraps his arms around her waist. “How are you doing baby?” He asks softly and watches her.

Kat smiles and relaxes against him. She lays her head against his shoulder. “Can we go to the park?” She asks soflty. “And have a picnic?” She asks softly and watches him. “I just don’t want to be inside anymore.”

Max smiled softly and looked at him "I'm doing great, how are you?" She asked softly turning in his arms so she could face him kissing him gently

Norman smiled happily at her "I like that idea, I remember we used to go on picnics a lot." He said softly "I missed them honestly."

Jeffery smiles and holds her close. “I’m doing amazing.” He murmurs softly. “I’m really glad you decided to come stay with me.” He murmurs softly.

Kat nods a little. “I missed them too.” She says softly and kinda shrinks in herseat. She sighs softly and gets up carefully. “I’m gonna go change.” She says softly.

Max nodded giving a soft smile "I am too...its going to suck when I have to go back." She said quietly giving a small sigh as she looked down. She felt more at home here with him than she had anywhere else she had lived.

Norman gave a small nod "I'll get the food ready." He said softly before he helped her up then made his way to the kitchen to make some sandwhiches for the two of them.

Jeffery rocks her gently and kisses her head softly. “You don’t have to go back.” He murmurs soflty. He’d like nothing more than her to stay here with him. He didn’t want her leaving at all. He kisses her neck softly and smiles.

Kat goes the bedroom and cleans up. She starts changing and groans as she has a hard time getting her shorts over her cast. She stumbles a little and almost falls into the counter. She huffs and sits down in the middle of the floor, getting frustrated. She kicks her shorts off her good leg and leans back agaisnt the wall.

Max gave a soft smile laughing softly "I wish it were that simple, but I cant just up and move in." She says softly giggling as his beard tickled her neck

Norman came into the room when he noticed how long she had been in there "You okay there?" He asked chuckling as he saw the shorts at her feet and her pouting cutely up at him "Need some help?"

Jeffery frowns a little. “And why not?” He asks and watches her. “He rubs her sides softly and pulls her close to him.

Kat sighs softly and nods. “Yeah.” She mutters. “I’m sorry.” She mutters and lets him help her get the shorts on. She grabs the crutch and heads out of the bathroom once she was dressed. “I just wanna get out of this thing.” She mutters.

Max gave a small sigh and looked up at him "Well one, I'd have to sell my furniture or donate it, I'd have to pack an entire house, explain to my family that I'm leaving and now going to live in New York. For them to feel somewhat safe they would have to meet you, and I'd have to put my house on the market and sell it which takes time." She explained giving another sigh "If I could just stay here and never go back I would, but I'd have to do all the first before I ever moved in."

Norman chuckled some and walked with her to the elevator while he carried the cooler and blanket "Soon babe, you'll be out of it soon enough." He said kissing her temple gently before he opened his car door for her when they got to it.

Jeffery sighs softly and nods. “Yeah I guess your right.” He mutters softly and kisses her forehead. “When are you going to head back?” He asks softly and watches her. He really didn’t want her to leave. He just wanted to have her here.

Kat nods a little and smiles a little at him. She gets in the car and buckled up. She leans back and lays her head agaisnt the window. “When are you heading back home?” She asks softly and watches him.

Max frowned some seeing the obvious anger in his face and how it was littered in his words "I'm not sure yet...Jeff whats wrong?" She asked gently wanting to know why he seemed to be so upset with her when in her mind she had done nothing wrong.

Norman gave a soft shrug "Whenever you kick me out I guess." He said giving a small laugh "You hintin at wanting me out?" He asked as he drove to what used to be their favorite spot

Jeffery looks at her. “Why doesn’t your family know about me yet? I mean I’ve told mine about you, hell even my ex knows about you.” He tells her and crosses his arms. “And all that other crap your listing off aren’t very good excuses. We can bring stuff slowly, your house doesn’t need to be sold before you move in, that’s what realtors are for.” He mutters.

Kat shakes her head quickly. “No of course not.” She murmurs softly and watches him. “I was just wondering.” She murmurs and holds his hand, lacing their fingers together. “You were just really hesitant with everything at the hospital so I didn’t think staying with me would make you comfortable.” She shrugs a little.

Max frowned as she looked at him crossing her arms "Well what was I supposed to say?! I can't say 'Oh yeah I'm sleeping with my co-star and now we are dating?'" She said shaking her head softly, it was a sorry excuse but she was terrified to tell her that she was scared to tell them she was seeing someone again.

Norman gave a small nod and squeezed her hand softly "Well honestly, I just didn't want to rush everything I guess. I wanted this a fresh start for the two of us, we've been through so much." He explained softly to her

Jeffery shakes his head. “That’s a cop out and you know it. You can just tell them you’re seeing someone. They don’t need the whole explanation!” He exclaims. “They’re gonna fin out sooner or later. Everyone’s talking and you want me to go to the damn award show with you!”

Kat looks at him and nods a little. “Staying at my place isn’t exactly taking it slow.” She points out and watches him. “But I’m fine with taking it slow if that’s what you want.” She murmurs softly. She didn’t really want to take things slow but she’d do anything to make this work.

Max frowned and shook her head some looking straight at him feeling her heart break as she saw the anger in his eyes "I'm scared okay?! I havent been with anyone in a serious manner since my divorce which my parents were not happy about. The fact we work together....after 5 months of actually dating, moving in....I'm scared Jeff. I don't want to loose you.." she said whispering out the last part feeling a few tears fall down her cheeks. She knew it was beyond stupid, it had been 7 years since her divorce but she also knew her family and that they still held it over her head.

Norman chuckled some "Yeah I guess you're right, kinda dumb to just take is slow huh? Maybe we just ride the waves and go with the flow?" He said thinking that was probably a better alternative as he thought about it. He wanted to be with her, he only wanted her.

Jeffery frowns and shakes his head. "You won't lose me, but at some point, you have to realize your happiness comes before them. I'm not dating your family, I'm dating you. You're gonna have to decide for yourself what's more important, making everyone else happy or being happy yourself." He mutters and shakes his head. He goes up to his room and sits on the bed.

Kat shakes her head. "It's not stupid Norman. If you're more comfortable taking it slow, I'm fine with that. We can go any pace you want." She assures him and rubs his hand. "I just want this to work out. I just want you." She murmurs and squeezes his hand softly. She gets out of the car as they park and stretches a little.

Max frowned as she listened to him. She looked up as he left and cried softly making her way to the couch where she sat down and curled up to try and think over everything. She wanted Jeff, he is what made her happiest, but she also didn't want to deal with her family.

Norman gave a small smile and got out with her helping her up before he leant her against the car and placed a loving kiss on her lips "I want the same thing, and don't you ever think otherwise."

Jeffery sighs softly and runs a hand through his hair. He wanted Max. He wanted to spend his life with her but he needed her to want this too. He sighs softly and lays down. It was best to just let them both cool off for now and talk to her later.

Kat smiles and kisses him back softly. She wraps her arms around his neck, being careful of her brace. “I love you Norman.” She murmurs softly and kisses him again.

Max sighed heavily and thought over everything that had been happening in her life. Her divorce had been as messy as they came and it was a long time coming but no one had believed her except for her sister when it finally all happened.

Norman smiled against her lips and kept his hands on her hips "I love you too Kat." He murmured before he kissed her again "Lets get going yeah?" He murmured before he pulled away and got the cooler with the blanket out.

Jeffery sighs softly and shakes his head. He wasn’t leaving them like this. Screw cooling off. He heads downstairs and sees her. He sits down beside her and pulls her into his arms. He lays his head against hers and just holds her.

Kat smiles and watches him. She follows after him and helps him lay the blanket out. She lays down on the blanket and looks over at him and just takes him in. She couldn’t believe she had him back. She couldn’t believe he actually loved her still. She sighs softly and smiles.

Max placed her head on his and let tears fall down her face as she stayed there in his arms "I loved him...." she whispered pulling away just enough so she could see his face "My ex....I loved him." She told him feeling fresh tears start to leak down her stained face

Norman smiled softly and layed next to her putting his sunglasses on as he stared up at the sky just relaxing there with her. It had only been two weeks since he came back to be with her, but he could already tell it was the right choice and that he never should have let her left the first time.

Jeffery holds her close and sighs softly. “I know. I would expect you to have.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek softly. He sighs and watches her.

Kat smiles and moves closer to him. She lays her head on his chest and looks up at the clouds. She holds his hand and laces their fingers together. “I need to tell you something.” She murmurs softly and looks at him.

Max frowned softly shaking her head some "We were high school sweethearts, I always wanted to be an actress but David...David didn't really care for it. He said it was too risky because I could fail so easily and it was better to just not do it." She explained taking in a deep breath "My family adored him...saw nothing wrong with our lives." She whimpered

Norman sat up some so he could look down at her "What is it?" He asked softly kissing her hand gently stroking her cheek

Jeffery listens to her and rubs her sides softly. “I’m sorry.” He murmurs softly. He kisses her head and holds her close.

Kat looks up at him and bites her lip. “I...ummm...when we broke up I started drinking a lot. I basically spent every night black out drunk.” She says softly. “It became a problem, a big one. Ryan...Ryan knew about it. That’s why he thought I’d be an easy target. Why he thought he could sleep with me whenever he wanted. Honestly if I had a few more drinks that night probably would have been a lot different.” She says softly and looks down. “I stopped drinking after that night. It’s been hard but I don’t wanna keep doing that.” She says softly and sighs. “I just wanted you to know, not to get pitth or make you feel bad, I just...I don’t want to hide things from you.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back