• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie/Walking Dead RP - Now Open!

Will do my first time in a zombie rp ^^'
That's coo! Also, since your new. I'll let you know we're going by"walking dead naming " rules. You probably caught that already, but I'd you dont know what thay means. Characters shouldn't use the term "zombie" this is a world with with no "concept " of zombies, if that makes sense.

Words for the dead that people use can be regional or varied. Terms likes Walkers, biters, Empties, deadheads, Hollows, lamebrains stinker and any other term you can think of are okay. Just not zombies

As long as it's realistic, zen should be cool. Everything is okay. I'd just skim Zen's rules before making anything

I live literally 30 minutes from where this takes place, and I find that absolutely hilarious.

Also, I'm in, if a spot is available. I have a basic idea in mind for a character as well.

I live literally 30 minutes from where this takes place, and I find that absolutely hilarious.

Also, I'm in, if a spot is available. I have a basic idea in mind for a character as well.

We'd appreciate a store by store location for us to raid lol.

Just in case we missed anyone interested, we are still open and otherwise noted

I would say write the sheet, and if it's not approved you can fix it.

But my gut says probably

I would say write the sheet, and if it's not approved you can fix it.

But my gut says probably
I’ll go ahead and work on it then! Planning on him being a big guy with a bigger heart sort of trope!^^

Just remember to state if he's a bus person who just joined or has he been apart of fairh

I’ll go ahead and work on it then! Planning on him being a big guy with a bigger heart sort of trope!^^
Just remember to state if he's a bus person who just joined or has he been apart of fairh
Still open! Looking forward to your character.

Just to clarify, new characters can have been a part of Faith for a while now or have just joined from the bus that arrived. You could possibly go for a third option of your character being just in the area but it's probably the toughest way to get interaction at the moment.

Still open! Looking forward to your character.

Just to clarify, new characters can have been a part of Faith for a while now or have just joined from the bus that arrived. You could possibly go for a third option of your character being just in the area but it's probably the toughest way to get interaction at the moment.
Got it I’m almost done and ready to post just need to think about his bio!

Though it’s up to you if he should be new or already there?

Hey, if you are still intrested, sign ups and the rp are up, and right now is a good time to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back