• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Zombie rp (updated)

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
Anyone interested in a zombie rp based just a few hours before the outbreak? It'd have some unique elements such as how someone is able to control them(course this would be explored later) along with some unique zombies. The setting will be in either LA, Phoenix, Dallas, Washington DC, Denver, or New York - this will be a very difficult plot. High population, and the zombies planned do have a hunting instinct. So they work on packs.

There is the option of an overseas style. UK, Germany, Russia, Japan, China-hard difficultly-, or Australia.

Looking for semi lit(4+ sentences.) and preferably people comfortable with art(from concept to anime). I hate using real people images. Makes me very uncomfortable... This is also going to be very violent.

Guns, Gore, swearing... Nobody is safe from the reaper either.

And yes. It will have a time where there is a skip to at least a few weeks after the outbreak.

But I'm also offering that it can take place 10 years after the outbreak. And the people who are focused on are descendants. One being a descendant of an original outbreak hero who took out the man who was... Let's just say the guy was a leading cause of major issues after the outbreak. And the other can be some random or another descendant of an original outbreak hero who helped create.. Well no spoilers, but let's just say the safe zone is big.

If you are interested PM me.

I'll also answer questions here if you want

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back