• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie RP with a slight twist

I’m in class right now, so I can’t fully post, but basically I guess it’s more of infected individuals as opposed to the dead coming back to life. As a health nerd, the idea of the dead being able to walk around and feel the need to eat people.. I find it hard to believe. I’ll post a full explanation of them for you all later tonight when I get home as well as in the Lore tab for the role play! Basically it’s an evolved version of mad cow disease that affects only humans (so no animals should be effected) that increases the aggression portions of the brain and basically only the primary urges of humans remain (feed,protect). They’re basically the next stage of evolution of humans. I’ve thought about this long before. Hopefully once I explain everything you guys don’t think it’s dumb.
I plan on starting it around the end of summer, as summer begins to fade into autumn.
So like 28 days later kinda?

Alright everyone, thank you all so much for your patience while I figured out how to create the threads needed and how to tie them together. The character sheets are now ready to be filled out; I linked the character sheet thread above!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back