• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Minteafresh

Hello hello! I've been really bored these past few days and would love to start a roleplay with someone. I've had this idea for awhile, but before I share it, just a few things. First, this is m/m based. I'm a minor so if that makes you uncomfortable, don't comment. I also don't have discord, and carry out all my rps here. I don't mind how much my partner writes, as long as its more then 'he smiled' andddd..thats it. But n e ways

The idea is this: Muse A and Muse B hate eachother. Their like cats and dogs, oil and water. Any class their in together results in some kind of feud; even if its over a pencil. They argue and argue, so no ones surprised when they land themselves in Saturday detention, cleaning the cafeteria after a food fight. The two are more then happy to go to their respective houses and be done with this. So just what are they going to do when they learn theres been a zombie outbreak, and that their the only two that haven't turned? Will they stick together? Or be the reason theres no more survivors?

I thought a enemies to lovers trope mixed with the zombie outbreak would be really fun. And like, I don't have a actual idea as to why the two would hate eachother. Maybe they declared war on the other in third grade after muse a stole muse b's capri sun. Or like, they secretly like eachother and their like little kids, pulling the hair of their crush. Who know? I do have an idea of my oc though, they'll be posted below.

1575ced8cdf7c16a277406787482b7c5.jpg

Liam Lionheart, sometimes called Lili, or shortstack. He looks like the sweetheart, mr.
golden boy of the school. Well, people couldn't be more wrong. Liam is a force to be
reckoned with. His soft appearance is a lie. Alot of people speculate that because he's
so low to ground, that the demons from hell have powered this oompa loompa with
ungodly strength and insults. No really, told someone the way they acted the way
they did is because they had offbrand legos as a kid. He's a ass to people he doesn't
like, but a sweetie to the people he does. He's like a cat, looks cute but probably works
with the devil and has planned your death. Oh, but he gives good hugs, and he cooks
really good. Thats it-

But thats pretty much it! I have a love for cute ocs who would probably sell your soul to satan or smth. Anyway, if interested, please dm me as opposed to commenting here! Thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back