• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Zombie RP recruitment

The Martyr

God of the New World
First of all

@Edward Von Richtofen

Now that i have your attention

I am recruiting for a zombie RP

This zombie RP will be developed, original, and hopefully, fun.

It will take place in the year 2017

The apocalypse started in December 2015

The world was overran by July 2016

There are only small pockets of survivors

Mr. Richtofen, this will NOT be a COD zombies story, but you may use a version of Richtofen that doesn't know about the Nazi Zombies storyline, if you want

Alrighty, besides, there are things i do have modified for Richtofen in one of my other rps. (if you check my fb relationship status, it says it mostly)

* My Edward is still insane but toned down some

* Picture him around the age of 25 except wearing the nazi uniform he wore in Black Ops Zombies

* For this rp, he did have a lover and daughter but they have been killed (hence he went insane besides being a schizophrenic)

* He has created the zombies but in an attempt to bring back his daughter, Sophia Lillyanina Richtofen, she is in control (unless you'd Sam to be in charge)

* His lover, Nero Vallhallia, had been brought back as a zombie and she caused the first infection to be set loose.

* He had gotten to the future via teleporter

These are some traits i have used in past rps, if you want me to keep these or change them, let me know for i am interested in joining up.

I'm thinking more along the lines of the Solanum virus from the zombie survival guide.

I hope it's okay to tweak your Richtofen, just tell me if anything goes too far.

Insane, yes, toned down yes

25, not in Nazi garb, instead, his family migrated to America post WWII, and his great, great grandfather was the one who actually did it. His family bought a small plot of land in the midwest, and became farmers.

his Wife and Daughter were killed, but they were killed by patient zero of the apocalypse, being some of the first, Richtofen didn't understand why his family was killed, driving him insane.

his insanity is quelled slightly with Alcohol

Being a farmer, his intelligence was used more towards bringing food out of the ground, rather than biology, physics, etc. etc.

He is Edward Richtofen VI his great great grandfather is an Alternate History version of the Richtofen we all know and love, and the alternate is that he defected to the U.S. during WWI, before he went insane, and before he created the zombies.

i do not favor the alcohol part for it just doesn't exactly seem like something i would enjoy placing in there.

Farming? i do not know shit about farming so i don't know how i could act that out but other than that, it seems all good.

In a zombie situation, at the beginning, being a farmer won't matter, but in the long run, any survivor group needs a farmer, to survive.. just let loose and act insane, like Richtofen, as for the Alcohol, it was just a suggestion.

The only real difference is the fact that Richtofen will have no idea what's going on in the beginning

Ah makes sense i suppose, good because yeah, i don't know shit about farming xD all i know is that you put seeds in the ground and hope it turns out xD

I am new to the site, but I am interested in this roleplay, but I haven't heard of this fandom (I don't really know what it is). Can I have some information on the fandom?

[QUOTE="The Martyr]I'm thinking more along the lines of the Solanum virus from the zombie survival guide.

[/QUOTE]
So basically the best type of zombie virus? Lovin' this already.

Mind if I join in?

It's the Solanum Virus from the Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z.

No, it's not on Facebook

Yes, when I start the RP, everyone who replied to this will be tagged

[QUOTE="The Martyr]Cherry PIE's? What's that? and I'll start it tommorow

[/QUOTE]
A Cherry PIE is a bullet that explodes when it is inside the skull. If the chemical composition is incorrect, the ghouls eyes turn red

LETS DO THIS!

Cherry PIE is a bullet that on contact with the skull, tiny fragmments break into the brain, and fry it. It makes it so you do not have to burn the bodies. Just dig a hole and throw them in.

I would definitely be up for it. It's been awhile since i was involved in a roleplay like this. And on the book, same here for practically memorizing it! haha. I've got one copy on my bed stand, and one in my bug out bag!

[QUOTE="Alfons Rosales]YASH! HP fan huh? Lets start an HPRP

[/QUOTE]
That would be sick! Definitely game for that too. Pm me about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back